Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joy And Despair At The Wedding

6
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
927 words 927 words

The ceremony had been amazing, the bride was stunning and the groom had looked genuinely besotted. We’d all sat through the meal and endured the speeches, but finally, the evening reception was upon us.

Eventually, the elderly relatives had retired to their rooms, the “youngsters” were now free to enjoy themselves, and the DJ was in charge. Drinks flowed as an eclectic mix of old and new friends joined forces on the dance floor. 

I’d known the bride since primary school; we’d always been great friends and never anything more - despite how attractive I found her. Over the years we’d stayed in touch but hadn’t seen as much of each other as we should have. But throughout this day I felt nothing but happiness and joy for her. She’d met the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

As I sat at the bar chatting with friends, a gorgeous younger brunette approached and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. As she reached the bar she grabbed me and we hugged tightly.

“It’s so great to see you! How are you?” she asked, kissing me on the cheek.

With no idea who this girl was, but delighted at the attention, I stammered: “I-I-I’m great, how about you?”

Sensing my hesitation, she replied: “You have no idea who I am, do you?”

Before my shame became even more apparent she added: “I’m Emily. Rose’s sister!”

Thoughts raced through my mind. I hadn’t seen Emily since she’d been an awkward fifteen-year-old just after Rose and I graduated college. Wow, had she grown up! She looked gorgeously sexy.

“Of-of course,” I mumbled, “you look amazing, can I get you a drink?”

I ordered us drinks and we chatted easily before Emily asked me to dance. Despite my dread of dance floors and my natural ability to look like a deer on ice whenever I dance, I agreed. Following her lead, I felt a lot more confident.

Soon she was dancing close, her tight young body brushing against mine. Every so often she’d pull me close or allow me to hug her, out bodies pressing hard together. Before long, my dick was as hard as a rock and I’m sure that Emily could feel it as much as I could.

Leaning in, she whispered into my ear: “You know, I always had a crush on you. I was so jealous of Rose. I never understood why she didn’t fuck you.”

I’d honestly never had any idea, so replied truthfully: ‘No, I didn’t. But…” Before I could finish my sentence, her finger pressed against my lips.

IsabelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaCarter

“Back then it would have been so wrong,” she said, “but today…” Her voice trailed off as I held her tightly. By now my cock was throbbing, eager for attention. Emily seemed to feel very much the same, as she was rubbing herself against my thigh. With every thrust and push our bodies grew closer and more excited. 

“Wow, you’ve got a monster in there,” she hummed. “You have no idea how often I fantasised about seeing your cock, and it feels much bigger than I even hoped.”

As the song changed Emily leant in and confidently said, “Do you know all the things I’d love to do to you tonight?”

Hardly believing my luck, I replied, “No, but I’m dying to hear about them.”

“I want to take you to my room, slowly remove my clothes, teasing you, tantalising you until you’re begging for more.

“I’d have you go down on my smooth tight pussy until I cum across your face,” she added, still tugging away. “Then I’d get on my knees and take you in my mouth as deep as I can, gagging on that massive head - would you like that?” she asked as our eyes locked.

“That would be amazing,” I murmured as she built up her pace, her hand rubbing my shaft as her thigh nudged my balls.

“Would you fuck me in the ass?” she asked teasingly, continuing her work on my manhood. “I’ve never had something that big in my tight puckered hole. I’d love to feel your veiny dick squeezing into my butt.”

As I stumbled to find words I could feel an orgasm already building. “I think I’m going to…” I stuttered as she worked harder and harder. Before I could finish what I was saying I felt myself pass the point of no return.

“That’s it, cum for me,” she whispered, her hot breath hanging by my ear. And with that, I fired. The first shot passed straight through my trousers and into my hand. Then spurt after spurt began running down my leg.

Pulling her close, so I didn’t stumble, I asked: “Should we go upstairs?”

Turning to me and shaking her head with a wicked smile, she replied: “No, darling. Emily bet me I couldn’t make you cum on the dance floor and I just had to prove my girlfriend wrong.” As the words left her lips I followed her gaze to the edge of the room. 

There, clearly recognisable was Rose’s younger sister, smiling. As my expectations plummeted she gave me a small, almost sympathetic wave.

I watched in desolation as the mystery brunette sauntered over to Emily. Opening her hand, she showed the proof that she’d made me cum as they kissed each other passionately.

 

Published 
Written by LondonLimey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments