Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I had just recovered from June's latest adventure. Her riding the Sybian was hot, sensual, and satisfying. Usually, I get about a month or two to recover from one of her adventures. It did not happen this time.

About two weeks later, June came up with another sexual inquiry.

"What is a milking table, and where can I get one?"

"A milking table is easiest to describe by finding a porn site and seeing one in action. Just get a six-foot-long table; I'll make one for you because your local stores do not carry them."

"Okay." June shot out of my house like a rocket. She was on a quest for the props for her next sexual adventure. I figured that I had a week. However, it took her only two days to find what she wanted.

June showed up with a six-foot-long folding table. I told them to give me a week to sand it, refinish it, and round the edges of the table.

"Matthew, make sure it fits you and you are nice and comfy."

I completed the work on the table and cut holes on each end. I got a thick, soft blanket for comfort. Now, it was set and ready to go.

June went into role-play mode. She had watched a few Internet porn tubes and was ready to become a sexual masseuse. She had me lay down on the table and began to rub down my naked body. June was good at the massage, and that was even before she got to my manhood. Once there, her role-play took a new path.

June grabbed my penis and proceeded to rub some warm solution on me. Instantly, my cock became erect and rock-hard. She gently ran her hand up and down the shaft. Her touch was making sure that everything was under control. I felt her fingers playing with my ass.

After about five minutes of her massage, June told me to roll over, put my cock through the hole, and get ready to have a great time. I did what I was told, and she crawled under the table. Patiently, I awaited June's onslaught.

I could not see what June was doing under the table. However, I felt her tongue tease the tip of my cock while her hand was busy grabbing my scrotum and massaging my balls. She was having a good time teasing me from the sounds coming from under the table.

Her next move was to take my balls in her mouth and roll them around slowly. I was going crazy not knowing what she had planned for me. June loved sucking my balls and then changed to licking and biting my shaft. I was hanging on for dear life.

After doing that for about ten minutes, she began to blow a gentle stream of air on my manhood just to torture me. Wherever she came up with these ideas, it was one that she continued to visit regularly. I could feel my balls starting to tighten up. Now, June began to talk to me.

"Matthew, I am now fondling my breasts and playing with my pussy. My fingers are rubbing my clit while I am loving your manhood. The sensations going through my body are marvelous. My body loves the tremors that are vibrating through it."

My cock just ached, and I needed June to finish me off.

"June, please suck me dry. I just ache from your oral skills on my cock."

"No problem; I cannot wait for you to explode."

June went back to my manhood. In no time, I was cumming. My first cum string shot into the air, and then, I felt her mouth engulf my cock. She sucked hard and did not miss a drop of my seed.

"Oh, June, that was first-class oral sex."

She came up from under the table. The first string of cum had blasted her in the face. She took her hand and wiped the sperm off her face, put it in her mouth, and licked her fingers clean. Finally, June licked her lips, smiled, and winked at me.

She said, "I know that any time that I want to do that again, you'll be willing, ready, and able for this sexual romp. I always like to keep things exciting and need to develop a few more ideas for us to explore."

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments