Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Moved In

"Some alone time."

8
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
954 words 954 words

I had just moved in. My new apartment was beautiful and spacious, except for one problem. It was empty. The tenant before had taken all the furniture and even took the light bulbs. So, for the time being, I was living out of my suitcase and sleeping on a blow-up mattress.

They did leave something for me though, a large, full-size mirror that I adored. I had never seen a mirror that big and just looking at myself in it made me feel great.

I had lit many candles around the room, giving it a shimmering glow. Shadows bounced off the walls and it actually looked quite romantic. I had just gotten out of the bath and put on a red silk robe just to keep the chill off. I walked past the mirror on the way to my bed and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Damn, I looked hot.

My full breasts, flat toned belly and shaven crotch looked amazing. I could not help but admire myself, sliding my hand over breasts and pinching and squeezing them. I had always been happy with my body and never had a problem with masturbation. Living with my parents it had never been easy to find some “alone” time. Now I masturbated all the time.

I looked in the mirror and watched as I slid my hand between my legs. I was very wet. I walked over to my mattress and dragged it over to the mirror. I sat down and spread my legs. I had been shaving my crotch since I was a teenager and loved the feel of my bald pussy. I saw and watched as my wetness glinted in the candlelight and smiled to myself. My finger gently probed my pussy making me groan loudly.

I loved masturbating. I loved different levels of pleasure I could give myself by pushing one, two or three fingers inside my pussy. Then there was playing with my clit or butthole for that extra stimulation. Don’t even get me started on toys. Before moving out of my parent's place I had to hide my vast collection of toys under my clothes.

That day was different though, I just wanted to play with myself. No toys, just my bare hands roaming and pleasuring myself.

I slipped a second finger into my wet cunt. I slowly drew them out and slid them back in. I didn’t want to cum too fast, I wanted to make the pleasure last. I closed my eyes as my spare hand roamed my belly and breasts.

I hooked my fingers into my pussy, feeling the soft, sponginess that is my G-spot. My body shook as I started to finger myself harder as I rubbed my clit. It felt so good and I watched myself in the mirror.

kiara_jones1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kiara_jones1

I was getting sweaty and looked so sexy.

With my spare hand, I spread open my pussy lips, watching my fingers slide in and out. I knew I was close and just let myself go. Let go of my lust and had to close my eyes tight as my orgasm washed over me. I opened my eyes just in time to see myself squirt, splashing the mirror in front of me.

I lay back for a minute, coming down from my intense high. I wanted another orgasm, I was greedy. I needed some extra stimulation, something that could get me an even bigger, better orgasm. I stood up and walked over to a small suitcase. I opened and watched in delight as my collection of toys spilt out. I was looking for something specific. A small tube with a twisting black base was what I wanted. It was meant for one thing and one thing only, anal stimulation.

I lay back in my spot after wiping down the mirror. Damn did I look sexy, my beautiful pink lips glistened from the attention they had already gotten and knew they were ready for more.

I licked my toy up and down, giving it a light lubrication. Then I slid it over the opening of my ass. I gently pushed the dildo into my ass, pushing it in as far as I could. I groaned to myself as I gently turned the dial at the bottom of the toy and felt it start to vibrate in my ass.

I closed my eyes and started to rub my pussy. I felt amazing and the vibrations in my ass helped build up the tension I needed for a really good orgasm. I knew I wouldn’t last long, so I gently tweaked my clit and slid my fingers along the opening of my twat.

If anyone lived next door, they would have easily heard my moans and groans. I was soon almost thrashing about with two fingers buried deep into my cunt. I fingered my cunt as best as I could as the vibrations in my ass help slowly build up my orgasm till there was no going back.

My legs started to shake and as I looked at myself in the mirror, I could see it pulsate. I pulled the dildo from my ass, watching it gape slightly in the mirror. It was all too much for me and I had to pull my fingers out my pussy. I rubbed my clit furiously and felt my orgasm hit me from my inner core.

I watched with half open eyes as my body shook violently, and a long jet of liquid erupted from my pussy, splashing the mirror.

I lay back, exhausted and happy. It was a good orgasm and I knew that pleasing myself was always better than getting fucked by a guy.

THE END

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments