Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Waits For Brandon To Come Home

"Kelly waits for her husband in her panties and her stilettos."

31
23 Comments 23
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Brandon had a shitty day and came home all aggravated. His gorgeous wife was waiting for him in her white panties and black stiletto heels. She opened the door and just smiled at him.

“Fuck! Don’t you look fucking gorgeous.”

Kelly opened the door and took his hand and brought him into the living room. She walked up to him and shared a deep and passionate kiss. His hands explored her voluptuous body.

Her breasts were firm and large. Brandon held each breast in his hands and lightly squeezed them together. She smiled and kissed him on his mouth. They shared a deep and passionate kiss. Her nipples were hard and stiff like erasers.

“Fuck! Kelly your breasts look amazing. You know you drive me crazy when you do this.”

Kelly stood their silently and smiled at her husband. Brandon slipped his fingers into the waistband of her white panties. He stroked her bare pussy lips with his fingers. Her pussy lips were moist while he played with them. Kelly stood still while he pushed his fingers into her warm cunt. She spread her legs wide and he inserted several more fingers.

“You know how to drive me crazy. Your pussy is so fucking wet.”

Brandon pulled and twisted on her nipples. Kelly moaned softly and smiled. He stopped fingering his wife and they both walked over to his recliner chair. Kelly helped him take off his shoes and socks. She untied his tie and unbuttoned his dress shirt. She helped him take his shirt off and undid his belt. She unzipped his pants and pulled them and his boxers shorts off. She put his clothes neatly on the sofa.

He already had a hard on. She held his cock in her hands. His cock was warm and throbbing. She knelt down and wrapped her lipstick lips around the head of his cock. She slowly brought him down her throat. He played with her long blonde hair.

“Fuck! You’re so hot, Kelly.”

She gagged at times which excited him more. She fondled his smooth balls and lightly squeezed them. She made eye contact with him while she gave him head. He picked her long hair up and watched her devour his cock.

After she gave him oral pleasure, Brandon sat down and Kelly removed her panties. She climbed on top of his hard cock. She positioned his hard cock inside of her pussy. She sat forward to get as much of his cock into her cunt. Her firm breasts moved up and down while she rode him. Brandon had a smile plastered on his face.

Her pussy was soaking wet while she fucked his cock. Her pussy made farting noises while she slapped her cunt up and down over his big shaft. She rode him for a while and then got up. Brandon reclined his chair all the way down into a laying position.

She stood behind him and lifted her leg and positioned her pussy over his mouth.

BekaSelfii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BekaSelfii

He licked and adored her sweet pussy folds. He pushed his tongue into her tight cunt. He tongue-fucked her pussy deep. She’s moaned uncontrollably while he fucked her with his tongue. Her sweet juices poured out of her sweet pussy.

He slurped on her sweet cunt juices. Kelly came all over his face. She could barely stand and fell back onto the love seat panting and moaning. She opened her long legs and Brandon knelt in front of her and licked her pussy over and over again. She had orgasm after orgasm while he tongue-fucked her hot box. She wrapped her legs around his neck and rocked her pussy on his face. He continued to lick her until she couldn’t take it anymore.

“Fuck me, Brandon! Fuck me hard!”

She got up and bent over the couch with her ass and pussy in the air. He spat on his fingers and wiped the spit all over her asshole. He grabbed her waist and slowly pushed his cock into her brown rose. She made groaning noises while he entered her tight asshole.

Once he pushed his cock into her ass, he fucked her nice and easy. Her breasts swung back and forth. Kelly played with her bald cunt while her husband fucked her asshole. She was moaning which excited him more. He fucked her deeper while she screamed.

Brandon pulled out of his wife’s asshole and pushed his cock in one push up inside of his wife’s cunt. Kelly screamed and came on his cock. Brandon let out a loud moan and blasted his wife with a stream of his hot cum.

Brandon pulled out and Kelly turned around and sat on the love seat. She opened her long tanned legs.

“Show me your cream pie, baby!”

Kelly pushed the cum out of her pussy and Brandon watched the cream pie flow from her cunt. He smiled and licked his lips and went back on his knees and licked the cum from her swollen cunt. She played with her breasts while he licked her clean.

Kelly stood up and hugged her husband. He cupped and massaged her round ass while they kissed passionately.

“Baby, that was so fucking good. I love coming home to you after a shitty day. You know how to make a guy happy again.”

Kelly smiled at her husband. She didn’t say anything to him.

“I love when you wear your panties and answer the door. You get me so horny. I love when you let me fuck your asshole. I get off when you play with your pussy and have your beautiful breasts sway back and forth. I love you baby.”

Kelly smiled at her husband. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a beer and her husband’s cigars. She walked back into the living room and opened his beer. She put a cigar into his mouth and lit it for him. She moved behind him and massaged his neck.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments