Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lacy White Panties

"Each of them inspired by the other to celebrate their fantasies"

19
16 Comments 16
9.2k Views 9.2k
908 words 908 words


She stood at the foot of the bed wearing only a panty and bra set he had just given her.

He lay naked in the bed … simply watching her try on his gift.

“You look beautiful.”

“You make me feel beautiful.”

“Turn around. Let me see it all.”

When she had completed a very slow complete turn, she stood facing him once again.

“You are so goddamned sexy,” he whispered, as if to himself.

“You like what you see?”

“I love what I see.”

She turned her back to him, looking into the mirror above the chest.

The lace around the edges of the sheer white panties framed her perfect ass. When he saw the panties on display in the lingerie store he knew instantly they were made for her body.

She turned back to him with a serious look on her face. “This set is beautiful, baby. You spoil me with your presents.”

“I saw it in the store and knew it would be perfect for you.”

“It’s pretty obvious you approve,” she said with a small smile.

“Why is that?” he asked.

“There appears to be a tent pole under the sheet,” she smiled. “I’m thinking what you are seeing has excited you.”

He looked down as if surprised to see his own erection. Looking back to her beautiful eyes, he slowly peeled the sheet to expose his stiff cock.

“I love knowing I have such an effect on you,” she said softly. “I love knowing when you look at me you get excited and want me.” Her eyes seemed to be locked on his hardness.

“How could I not be excited?” he asked. “Did you see yourself in the mirror? You are a goddess in that white lace. I could have an orgasm just looking at you.”

Her eyes remained locked on his stiffness. “I can cum just thinking of your beautiful cock … so hard and thick. Sometimes when I think about it; I have to touch myself.” Her eyes met his. “Do you ever touch yourself thinking of me?”

“Every day,” was his answer. “Every single day.”

Her eyes shifted back to his cock. “Do it for me now,” she said softly, but with excitement in her voice. “I want to see you do it while you look at me.”

Very slowly he moved his hand to his crotch, wrapping his fingers around his stiff cock.

“It is hot and hard,” she whispered. “I know how it feels. I think about it when I touch myself.”

With a light grip, he began to slowly move a hand up and down his shaft.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

He watched as her eyes were glued to his motion. Her nipples began to push through the lacy fabric of her new bra.

He watched as her hand slipped between the lacy panties and her soft skin. Through the lace, he could see her fingers moving toward her sex while her eyes stayed on his cock. He doubted that she was aware of what she was doing.

“Do you like to think of me doing this when you masturbate?” he asked.

“When I think of your cock I have to masturbate,” she said softly.

He watched her eyes close for a second when her fingers reached her wetness. Through the lace, he could see one of her fingers disappear between her folds.

His hand moved slightly faster.

As her finger began to move in time with his hand, she asked softly, “What do you think about when you stroke your cock?”

Without hesitation, he told her the truth. “I think of you naked and bending over my bed. I am holding your perfect ass in my hands while I fuck your silky wet pussy. And when I’m ready to cum, I think about wetting my finger and pushing it into your puckered star.”

He watched her eyes close once again and her mouth open as if to gasp. “I think of your cock in my mouth,” she whispered. “I can feel and taste it. I know it will go off like a cannon and almost drown me.”

She opened her eyes and spotted the clear liquid beginning to roll off the tip of his cock. “In my head when I taste your precum, I know that you are going to explode very soon. And when you do, I’ll cum too.”

Now he could hear the sounds of her finger slapping through her wetness. The sound made him stroke his cock harder … faster.

They were both watching the other and nearing Nirvana.

“Cum for me, baby!” she whimpered. “Please,” she begged, “Let me cum too!”

The sound of her voice tripped his switch. A rope of hot, white semen shot out of his cock, hung in the air for a second before falling on his belly. It was followed by three more hot blasts that covered his hand.

He watched as her mouth formed an ‘O’ just before her silent scream of orgasm.

Her knees buckled and she fell on the bed with her hand still inside the lacy white panties, but now covered with the juices of her own orgasmic explosion.

Minutes passed before he felt one of her fingers lightly running through the pool of cooling cream on his belly.

He watched as she slipped the finger into her mouth, closed her eyes and sighed. After a second she looked up at him and whispered, “Perfect ending.”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments