Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies' Fitting Room

29
16 Comments 16
12.6k Views 12.6k
944 words 944 words
It started off as a simple mistake with an apology. I'd reached for the cute purple dress in a size ten on the sale rack when another hand fell on mine.

“Sorry.” I gave a friendly smile to the woman with similar taste as she pulled her hand away.

"No, my apology. Beside that dress will look better on you," she smiled back as she reached for another dress.

As I continued shopping, I noticed the woman was always just a few feet away from me. It felt as if she was following me, watching me. I felt her eyes on me, not in the way that women judged other women, but something different. Clearly we had similar taste in clothes, so I just assumed she admired my outfit.

My curiosity couldn’t resist. I peered at her over a selection of colorful silk blouses. She was beautiful in a very non-traditional way. And definitely not a size ten, I thought. A size six, or maybe eight. The dress that she wore flattered her slim figure and skin, as smooth as milk chocolate.

Our eyes met and she sent me a playful smile. I looked away, darting my eyes back down to the clothes rack. I was never good at flirting, reading the signs and giving them, but I got the impression that she didn't mind me looking at her. I dared to look up again. She now stood opposite me at the same rack. Her smile was warm and welcoming.

"You should try that dress on. I bet it looks great on you," she said.

"You think so?" I gave a timid smile back.

Her smile encouraged me and hinted at something more.

I made my way to the ladies’ fitting room and waited with bated breath. After a few minutes had passed, I felt foolish. I had misinterpreted the whole situation. It was just my wild imagination. There was nothing more than friendly mutual recognition and appreciation of good taste and style.

I pulled my jeans and sweater off before slipping into the purple dress I'd selected earlier. As I reached for the zipper, the curtain was pushed aside and the beautiful stranger stepped in.

“I thought you might need a hand,” she grinned.

“Yes.” I smiled at her reflection in the full length mirror.

She moved forward and placed her hand on the zipper. Instead of pulling the zipper up, she slipped her hands underneath the fabric and onto my heated skin. She moved her hands up my back, causing the straps of the dress to fall from my shoulders. The dress fell to the floor and her hands moved across my curvy body. I stood there in my black bra and red lace panties. I couldn't help thinking, 'why didn't I wear a matching set today.'

She pressed her red lips to the nape of my neck as she glided a well manicured finger into my panties.

All miscellaneous thoughts flew from my mind as I let out a soft moan.

EleanorStyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EleanorStyle

I was all too aware of the fitting room attendant, along with other customers in the fitting area. My impromptu lover gingerly rubbed my moist slit before circling my throbbing clit. As I stood there trying to keep quiet and at the mercy of her skillful hand, the sensation was exquisite.

She saw the struggle on my face as she stared ahead into the mirror, grinning at me.

“I’m going to make you come,” her warm breath whispered against my earlobe.

“Yes,” I moaned, needing her promise to be fulfilled.

She pushed two fingers into my wet cunt, sliding them deep to the join with her hand.

My moans grew louder as I leaned forward, placing my hands against the mirror image of myself. She worked her fingers back and forth in my slick channel. I felt my juices trickle down my inner thighs as I grew wetter and wetter. Each second I was closer and closer to a spectacular orgasm.

My lover moved her other hand up to my full lips and slid a finger inside my mouth. I greedily licked and sucked at her digit, tasting the sweetness of her perfumed skin. She removed the moist finger from my mouth and tenderly massaged my erect nipples.

Her delicate touch was all I needed to send me over the edge. As I opened my mouth scream with my orgasm, she clamped her lips over mine. Silencing me with her kisses, she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I tasted the sweet honey of her mouth as her tongue twirled with mine and my body quivered with orgasm.

There was a knock outside the dressing booth, then a voice.

"One person per fitting room," the attendant informed us.

We both broke out in giggles at being caught.
I turned into her arms, smiling. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Me either," she smiled. "By the way, my name's Gina."

"I'm Yolanda."

She knelt and pulled the purple dress up over my figure. I turned my back as she zipped the dress on me. We both looked into the mirror, smiling. The dress was a perfect fit, showing off my curves and complementing my skin tone.

"Told you you would look great," Gina said as she placed a soft kiss on my shoulder. "You should wear this dress tonight, on our first date."

I smiled back, "I will."

With that Gina stepped out of the booth and continued shopping. I waited a few minutes before leaving the booth.

The fitting room attendant asked if I was purchasing any of my items. I gave a big smile, "Yes!"

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments