Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning To Fly

"A grumpy business traveler meets a happy young businesswoman"

15
16 Comments 16
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read
The morning flight to Grenoble was full. I’d forgotten to reserve my seat by the window so I was stuck in an aisle seat getting hit by bags and elbows, not to mention hips and butts, as the passengers fought their way past me to the back of the plane. The middle seat next to me wasn’t yet occupied and I was already fretting that some overweight guy would come along and squeeze himself in, his stomach rippling over me and his arms so obese that he had no choice but to invade my private space. I was in a foul mood, especially when the guy sitting in the window seat gave me a knowing smile. The bastard knew the situation I was in. There was no need to rub it in, Mr. I-booked-my-window-seat-in-advance.

I leaned over to avoid becoming a human piñata as more people boarded and tried to shove their oversized luggage into the overhead lockers. Freaking airplanes annoy me. They’re always crowded with dumbasses who insist on trying to make the tiny amount of space afforded by airlines their personal territory. When they’re not shifting your personal items around to make space for theirs, they’re either leaning over you or banging your seat annoyingly. If they have kids, they make sure that their kids play as far as possible from them and as close as possible to you. I typically glare at children until they go away.

“Hi Mr. Trimball,” said the cheery female voice.

I looked up and saw a familiar face. She was very pretty, with dark brown shoulder-length hair, bright red lips, and a beautiful white smile. Her dark brown eyes smiled at me in a way that told me she knew me, or at least that she had seen me before. I smiled back at her and said hello but not without first noticing the way she was dressed. She was wearing a white silk blouse and a gray pencil skirt with dark stockings and black heels. It was a technically professional outfit, but the way she wore it oozed with sexiness. She stood there in the aisle for a moment while we exchanged hesitant glances and nervous smiles.

“Excuse me,” she said, practically sitting on my lap as she squeezed past me into the middle seat.

“I’m very sorry!” I exclaimed, realizing what an oaf I’d been for not realizing that she was trying to get to her seat.

“It’s okay,” she whispered in my ear as she sat down, “I like the way you handled the Wentworth account.”

It was at that moment that I remembered where I'd seen her before. She was one of Ms. Brandt’s business analysts, responsible for handling details of the merger. I'd only seen her for a brief moment, but I immediately remembered being captured by her delicate legs and the way she walked.

“Thank you,” I responded.

“Isn’t it exciting to take on the big guys?”

“I don’t know about exciting, but it is sometimes necessary.”

“What do you do that isn’t necessary?”

“I don’t know really.”

She looked at me with a big smile on her face.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

I felt like I was about to be swallowed whole.

“You know what I do that’s unnecessary?” she whispered so closely into my ear that it became hot from her breath.

“What’s that?”

“I fuck guys like you on airplanes. It’s what gets me off.”

I looked at her wondering if she was joking. I expected her to burst out laughing, but instead she just stared right back at me. I smiled nervously, trying to weigh up the situation.

“I’ll tell you when,” she said confidently.

My cock was already swelling at the sight and thought of her. The next fifteen minutes seemed to last for hours, but finally we were airborne and the “Fasten Seat Belt” sign went off.

“You go to the toilet cabin first and I’ll knock on the door,” she said.

I made my way furtively down the aisle. Before I entered the toilet, I looked down the plane and saw her looking back at me. A minute later, I heard tapping on the door. I opened it and she slipped in.

As soon as the door was locked she undid my fly and stuck her hand in my briefs, tugging at my rod until it came free. There wasn’t much room inside the toilet, but she managed to kneel down and take the whole of my cock into her mouth. She sucked at it voraciously while I looked down, watching her pretty red lips swallowing my girth. I could tell by the way she used her mouth that she was very comfortable and proficient at sucking a guy off.

Right before I blew my load, she stood up and started unbuttoning her blouse while I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing silk stockings and panties. I slipped my hand between her thighs and felt the moistness of her juices. She moaned out loud when I pressed my fingers against the material of her panties and into her slit.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” she urged.

I practically ripped off her panties and backed her up against the door. My cock was throbbing like I hadn’t felt in years. Within seconds, I was inside her, feeling the warmth of her pussy enveloping my manhood. I pushed deep inside her, my swelling manhood filling her loins. I kissed her passionately while feeling her tits between my hands and almost lifting her off the ground on the end of my hardened rod.

“Fuck me harder!” she begged.

I took her around the waist and thrust as hard and deep as I could. Seconds later, I felt the trickle of her cum down my leg. She gasped as she came and then burst out laughing.

“Shush, they’ll hear us,” I whispered.

“Who gives a fuck,” she laughed out loud.

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments