Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking To Lick

"Do you like oral sex... here's my plan"

3
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
344 words 344 words
Okay, here's what I like to do. I'll explain it and you can figure out if you like it or not.

I love to start by licking slowly from your clit down to just below your hole. Tease your hole a little then work my way back up to your clit... wait not so fast. I love to lick and flick your inner lips and suck on your outer lips. There's that little spot between your thigh and your outer lips that seems to just tickle in all the right places. All this time, I love to caress various parts of your body with my hands. There I go, lost focus because I got excited.

I work my way back up to your clit and begin to suck on it and flick my tongue on it gently. Searching for just the right stroke, just the right pressure, just the right angle to hear your moans. Your moans guide me and tell me what it is you like to have done.

Is it sucking on just the tip of your clit and biting, gently of course, down on it while flicking it rapidly with my tongue? Is it spreading your lips completely apart and working circles around your clit with the unpredictable trip down to fuck you with my tongue? Or, do you like it when I rub my whole face in your pussy with my tongue out? This allows me to hit the top of your pussy with my nose while licking your hole with my tongue. Up and down, up and down, spreading your juices all over my face and tasting you.

Once I get you really going, I'll slide my middle finger in, hooking it upwards, searching for those inner spots. I'll continue to work on your clit while rubbing inside your pussy, once again letting your moans, leg twitches, breathing guide me.

If you like, I can also tease your ass with one of my other fingers, never losing sight of the goal... making your come over and over and over.

Published 
Written by juangiovanni
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments