Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Bites and Other Drugs

"Why home remedies aren't always a good idea..."

8
8 Comments 8
3.3k Views 3.3k
941 words 941 words
Recommended Read

So this is how it ends, Charlie thought to himself as he stared at the Artex patterns someone had moulded onto the ceiling some years earlier. Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

And an erection, of course.

It was the erection that was the most troubling part. Three hours and counting now, which was surely some kind of Guinness World Record. Charlie imagined Norris McWhirter, stopwatch in hand, timing Charlie's swollen penis bobbing gently in time with the passing seconds. He tried to laugh, but the venom had frozen his muscles and so all that happened was more saliva oozing from the corner of his mouth, sliding down his cheek to pool in his ear.

Naturally, it was all fucking Gary’s fault.

It had been Gary who'd spotted the spider whilst they'd been at work, re-stocking the bananas.

'Sex aids, them things,' he'd said, as the pair of them watched the little brown arachnid crawl over a bunch of Tesco's finest. 'One bite and you'll be hornier than a mountain gorilla.'

'Seriously?'

'Serious. I learned about 'em in uni. They're from Brazil, and you know what them Brazilians are like. The venom's like an aphrodisiac and Viagra rolled into one, only stronger.'

'Blimey,' Charlie had said. After that, the store manager had ordered them to capture it before it turned aisle three into a scene from Caligula, by which time the idea had already taken root.

To be fair, Charlie hadn't intended to read Kelly's diary. He'd just sort of stumbled across it by accident whilst looking for the TV remote. 

Who'd known she was so kinky?

Charlie had spent the past two months trying to get into her knickers via flowers, chocolates and four – four! – Big Mac meals.  Four!  And all this time it turned out that what excited her most was aerobics.

I mean, Jesus! Give the woman some spandex and the smell of Deep Heat, she was anybody's.

And it had all been going so well, too. Kelly had pounced on Charlie within minutes of the Zumba Magic DVD starting, stripping him so fast he'd gotten friction burns when she'd ripped his jeans off. She'd even giggled when Charlie produced the spider and explained its extracurricular uses. Okay, that first nip on the sensitive skin just below his fireman’s helmet hadn’t been great – but you sure as hell couldn’t argue with the results.

Once the initial bite had died down a bit, the sensations Charlie felt down there were nothing short of spectacular. Every nerve was so sensitive that all Kelly had had to do was blow on the tip, and the warm air had prompted an immediate reaction. And what a reaction! Charlie’s cock had rocketed skywards in record time, thicker and harder – and somehow, longer – than anything he’d ever experienced. Even before it had finished springing to attention Kelly had wrapped her lips around the shaft, sucking for all she was worth. And when he finally prised it from her mouth and wrestled her into position so he could enter her...

WildThing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WildThing

Wow!

She’d been wetter than he could ever have hoped and although she was tighter than he’d expected, that slickness helped him slide easily into her one pleasurable inch at a time until his hips bumped against hers, and he had no more inches to give. And talk about an ego boost!

“Oh, you’re sooo big!”

“Aah! You’re stretching me! More! More!”

“Oh my God, that is the best cock I’ve ever had!”

On and on, she just wouldn’t stop commentating. In the end, he’d had to clamp a hand over her mouth to placate the neighbour banging on the walls, yelling something about calling the police if Charlie didn’t stop trying to shag the woman to death.

And it had all been fine once he’d got into his stride, their hips rocking in perfect harmony. Despite the presence of his fingers, Kelly still managed to scream her way through three orgasms and Charlie wasn’t far behind with his first. Sure, it had all been fine, right up to that moment when it suddenly wasn’t.

What Gary had failed to mention was the venom's side effects. Priapism had been followed in short order by paralysis, and then by a series of stomach cramps that were threatening to turn the cream-coloured rug under his buttocks into something... well, not cream-coloured, that was for sure. Every nerve felt like it was on fire, from the tips of his hair follicles down to his toes. And then there was his hearing, which for some inexplicable reason had become razor sharp. Charlie realized he could hear everything, including the faint rasp of the spider's legs as it scurried along the carpet near his testicles. But at least Kelly had stopped crying, although that was somewhat disturbing in itself.

Jesus! Some night, tonight's turned out.

The bathroom door creaked open. Fabric rustled, a zipper fastened, and Kelly's faced appeared above him.

'I'm leaving, Charlie,' she said, shrugging on her jacket. 'Please don't call, okay?'

Help me! Charlie thought. Get me a blanket, or call an ambulance! For fuck’s sake, at least scratch the itch on my leg!

But she was already gone, and after a moment he heard the front door slam shut behind her.

Charlie stared up at the ceiling, tracing patterns in the Artex, listening to the DVD’s zumba instructor grunt his way through a series of complicated groin thrusts.

Somewhere under the bed, the spider was on the move.

Published 
Written by chesh78
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments