Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lunchtime Lust

"They decided to take their lunch in the office that day..."

3
13 Comments 13
8.3k Views 8.3k
839 words 839 words

The storage room was unoccupied at the moment. The rest of the office staff was out to lunch, and after that, a meeting in the conference room, so they had some time alone. John felt along the wall and found the light switch. The room was good-sized and windowless. The walls were lined with metal shelves filled with boxes and supplies. 

As soon as he shut the door behind him, Kathy grabbed him and pulled him to her, pressing her body against his and pushing him against the wall. A small box fell from the shelf, but they didn't care; Kathy pushed her soft lips to his and kissed him. He was stunned and barely kissed back.

She feverishly unbuttoned his shirt and, still holding the kiss, she pushed her hands under his shirt and moaned when she felt his skin. Oh shit, this woman is hot! John thought to himself. Her hands had somehow left his chest and were massaging his crotch. 

Finally, she pulled back. The look on her face was one of an animal. The soft, professional, conservative look was replaced by one of hunger and passion. John knew that he could get fired for having relations with his supervisor, but he threw caution to the wind and grabbed her, pulling her close and running his hands up to her breasts. She threw her head back and moaned again. He pushed her back, guiding her to a small office chair. 

Forcefully, he sat her down. He dropped to his knees and forced her legs apart. He could see that wonderful view of her essence again. He pushed her skirt up to expose her. She settled back, spread her legs wider and got comfortable. 

He moved closer until his nose was right in her pussy. She smelled wonderfully sweet and he could see the glistening wetness of her pink tunnel. He inserted a finger, cautiously at first, but she pushed against his hand. He knew what she wanted. He pushed is finger all the way in and began to finger-fuck her. She moaned. He used two fingers, then three. She was thrusting her hips into him, she wanted more. Harder and harder. Faster and faster. Deeper. 

With a harsh scream she came, and came hard. His fingers remained inside her as her juices flowed all over his hand. When she was done, he pulled his hand out and licked his fingers. Before he could clean himself completely, she took his hand to her mouth and finished the job for him. 

He had made her come once, but he wasn't done with her.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

John put his face in there and licked, slowly. Starting on one inside thigh and moving up toward her pussy, then past it and down the other thigh. Kathy moaned again. Man, this woman is an animal! John thought. He knew what she wanted. 

Enough teasing, he went in there and ate her out. She gasped then squirmed and wiggled, guiding his tongue where she needed it. Suddenly, she grabbed his head and held it, pressing him into her more. She shot her cum all over his face.

He had to have her now, he couldn't wait any longer. She quickly unfastened his pants. They fell to the ground with his briefs. She saw his hard, eager cock and licked her lips. Playfully she licked the cock in her face. John was not in the mood to play, though; he wanted his cock sucked and she wanted to do it. As he pushed into her, Kathy took it all in. She sucked and licked, playing with his balls as she enjoyed him. 

John was getting close and he really wanted to come deep inside her. He pushed her head away and pulled her to her feet. Spinning her around, he pushed her, face forward, up against the wall. She braced herself as he lifted her skirt and lined himself up. His cock was so hard, and she is so wet and ready, he entered her with a single thrust. She softly screamed out. He pulled out and entered her again, harder, and she bucked back harder. 

His hands were on her ass, spreading her cheeks so he could have a clear view of himself entering her. They found their rhythm, in and out, fucking hard and steady. It was so hot and exciting, hot sex in a closet with his boss; a hot, forbidden sex. All too soon, he was going to cum. He fucked hard and deep for one last thrust. Kathy sensed it and she started to come, too. He held his cock still inside her and they both came with a groan.

After they calmed down for a moment, they quickly dressed. One quick look at each other and they got ready to leave the closet. John opened the door cautiously. No one was around. He slipped out and motioned to Kathy to follow. They left the room. She headed for the Ladies Room and he went back to his desk, smiling.

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments