Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make Love 2: Good Morning

"Sydnee and Jordan orgasm in the morning"

9
6 Comments 6
9.3k Views 9.3k
630 words 630 words
“Wake up love,” My eyes open to sunlight and Sydnee. She sits naked on my chest.

“Wake up sleepy head,” Her hands begin massaging my cock. Massaging it into arousal.

“I’m horny and hungry baby,”

“Oh? So am I.” I become fully erect within minutes. Sydnee places her hands on my chest and lifts up to sit on my cock. I place my hands on her sides to balance her. My head pokes at her entrance. She smoothly engulfs me in her warm, wet pussy. A loud moan escapes her mouth. I close my eyes as Sydnee begins to ride me slowly. Our moans tangle into one.

“Oh Jordan!” She rides me harder, faster. I moan over and over. I’m getting closer. Sydnee begins to scream. Her pussy clinches up, squeezing my cock. And she begins to shake uncontrollable into orgasm. Sydnee squirts all around me. Her warm essence covering me. Finally, I shoot my cum into her.

For several minutes we orgasm. After our orgasms subside, we leave for the kitchen. In the kitchen, our kisses consume all thoughts. I lift Sydnee up on the kitchen counter.

“Still horny?” I smile and open her legs. Her pussy was still a wet oasis. Sydnee was my breakfast. I kiss her smooth legs first. Then I plant kisses on her inner thighs. She starts to moan lightly and squeeze her breasts. I finally lick her pussy, putting my tongue all over her wetness. Her light moans become louder as my tongue fucks her pussy. I grip her legs to hold her down.

“I’m so close!” I bite down on her clit and stand up to kiss her. I help Sydnee off the counter, turn her around and bends her over. I smack her juicy ass making her moan out. I open her ass and slide my cock back into her pussy,

“Oh fuck… so big!” Placing my hands on her waist, I begin to pound her.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

Every stroke hard and deep into her pussy. Sydnee begins to scream loud as I drill her pussy. She grips the counter as I fuck her pussy.

I start to slow my pace. Sydnee whimpers as I slow down. I lean forward to apply more pressure to her clit. Then I slide out and turn Sydnee around. Face to face now I slide back in. She places her hands on my chest as I move her against a wall. I start to thrust hard into her. She screams louder and louder. I thrust faster, her body moving up and down against the wall and my long, thick shaft. Her eyes tightly shut and her screaming and panting increasing. And I was close.

With my remaining strength, I move us to the kitchen table. Placing her flat on her back while I stand. My cock still protruding from her pussy. Our eyes lock into a lust filled stare.

“Cum all over me Sydnee,” I whisper. She nods her head slowly. I push back in and slide back out. Back in, back out. Sydnee moans, gripping her tits in ecstasy. I start to speed up the pounding. My long, thick cock, her tight, wet pussy, together, we make waves of unbelievable pleasure. The thought of her cum mixed with mine. So close.

“Fuck!” her loud scream pierces the kitchen. Her pussy clinches around me. Her pussy juices squirting all over my shaft. My moaning shattering her screams as I begin to cum. My body shakes and quivers as I orgasm.

“Jordan, Jordan, Jordan,” was all Sydnee could say. Our mutual orgasms finally subside. After pulling out, I find myself coated in her pussy juices. With a smile she winks at me.

I smile back and say “I’ll cook… naked.”

Stay tune for part 3

Published 
Written by jordanballer42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments