Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

man of my dreams

"Individual perceptions of love are not to be determined by others."

3
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
405 words 405 words
It’s ironic how I met the love of my life. I had been living on the streets for a couple weeks due to the final break up of me and Jon; my first love. He had put me out of his house and friggin’ dumped all of my belongings. I guess that I had it coming for fucking all of his friends. Honestly, we were bound to end our relationship, He just never understood me.

I met Mason on Hudson River drive in the wee hours of the morning. He was walking slowly and rubbing the length of his manhood through the material of his pants. The closer he got to where I was standing; the more fascinated I became. He was obviously high on something but his suit, shoes and swagger said that he was a big wheel.

He became close enough for me to see his face clearly. Handsome, clean-cut and had a boner that made my mouth water. I stood in the doorway of the meat packing plant. As I peered out of the shadow of the doorway; he spotted me and approached cautiously. He stopped just as he was a foot in front of me. He looked directly into my eyes as he continued to stroke the long thick mold beneath his slacks and I was mesmerized! He opened his pants, drew out his full package and said, “Come drink this milk boy.”

As if the Lord had spoken; I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth. Almost immediately; he began to shoot streams of semen into the back of my throat. I swallowed each portion as it smacked against my uvula. Then he grabbed the back of my head and thrust his dick into my mouth. I slurped out every pearl that remained in the shaft of his waning erection. His knees buckled as he fell forward; catching himself with his hands on the wall behind me.

I immediately felt connected to him. I love a man who demands satisfaction. I stood up between his outstretched arms and looked into his big brown eyes. He gazed back into my eyes and whispered; “You are one hell of a cock sucker young man.” Then he palmed the back of my neck and told me to come with him. I was going to be his new boy-toy. My fantasy had become my reality and I was ready for our nexus.

Published 
Written by cybersoaked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments