Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master's Birthday

"A birthday he won't forget."

14
9 Comments 9
6.3k Views 6.3k
915 words 915 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
There was a slight knock on the partially open door before his secretary pushed the door open and entered carrying a gift.

“This was delivered for you, Mr. Hart,” she said with a smirk on her face. She placed it on his desk and left his office.

Nate, born Nathaniel Philip Hart IV, was a prominent, third generation, attorney. Very stoic, confident and conservative in his double breasted suit and monogrammed cuffed shirt. The diamond and platinum cuff links matched the tie pin on his Louis Vuitton tie.

Inside the clear cellophane wrapper was a divided metal bucket filled with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, caramel and butterscotch ice cream topping. There was a gift card for Coldstone Creamery just to make it look legitimate.

He chuckled as he opened the bow and pulled out the card. As he opened the card, it began to play “The Stripper.” “Happy birthday Master” with his slave’s initial was written on the inside.

His new slave was a handful. It was her first time as a slave, but he had never had someone so willing to please. She had a ravenous appetite for sex and he enjoyed filling it.

He set the basket to the side of his desk and sent her a text.

I just received your present, slave. It was not necessary. Thank you.

You’re welcome, Master! Just remember that’s only for us!

He went back to work. As his employees and colleagues left for the day, they stopped by his office to wish him a happy birthday and giggle at the gift that had been delivered. Could they be seeing a different side of him?

When the last person left, he sent a text to his slave telling her to come in the back door and meet him in the conference room.

He waited only a few minutes before she arrived carrying a container of ice cream. No words were spoken; he walked over to her, put his hand behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss. His other hand took the ice cream from her and slid it across the table before wrapping his arm around her waist.

They kissed deep and passionate. He grabbed the back of her hair, pulled her head away from his and pushed her to her knees. She began unbuckling his belt as he removed his jacket and loosened his tie. She unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and let them drop to the floor.

He took the chocolate syrup out of the basket and handed it to her. She lifted his cock toward his stomach and began pouring the syrup onto the head, allowing it to drip down to his balls.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8



She began licking his balls, slowly getting every drop of chocolate. She ran her tongue up the underside of his cock, stopping to play with the dimple at the rim of his cock. His cock twitched with excitement. She continued to lick his shaft until every drop of chocolate was gone.

She ran her tongue around the rim of his cock. It twitched again. She loved making him twitch; again she ran her tongue around the rim and then rolled it over the head before gently sucking it into her mouth.

He sighed and placed his hands on the back of her head. He held her head in place as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth. She was moaning ever so softly as she focused on his cock.

He took his hands off her head and stopped moving his hips. It was now her show. She began slowly making love to his cock with her mouth. As her strokes got faster, the energy kept building. She was voraciously sucking his cock; he wanted to cum. He pulled his cock from her mouth. Any longer and he would have shot his cum down her throat, that was not the plan.

He stood her up as he stepped out of his pants and shoes. He kissed her deeply as he backed her toward the conference table. She placed her ass on the edge as he laid her down.

She was wearing a short dress with no panties. He propped her feet on the edge of the table and hoisted her dress to her waist.

He opened the butterscotch, dug his fingers into it and rubbed the sauce on her clit. She moaned softly as her clit began to harden. He took the caramel and rubbed it on her outer lips before covering her pussy in chocolate.

He had her lick his fingers before he spread her legs wide and began licking her pussy. He began close to her inner thighs. Ever so gentle small licks toward her outer lips.

The anticipation was making her legs quiver; she was moaning louder. As soon as his tongue touched her clit, she came with a scream; lifting her head off the table.

He placed two fingers inside her cunt and manipulated her g spot as he licked the remaining sauces from her clit. She was writhing and screaming.

He knew he was close. He pounded his fingers in and out of her faster while quickly flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Her short screams continued in volume until the final long, loud scream that left her body lifeless and his face soaked. Her squirt ran off the conference table and puddle on the floor.

It was going to be a great birthday…

Published 
Written by MelissaLynn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments