Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midnight Voyeur

"Listening to other people having sex is such a turn-on, don’t you think?"

76
46 Comments 46
14.4k Views 14.4k
919 words 919 words

It was well after midnight, and I was in bed with the lights out when I heard the click of the door latch, followed by some muffled rustling and whispers.

“Are you sure it’s okay, Amy?” said a male voice. “What if we wake her?”

Then there was another rustle and a squeak and a giggle from my room-mate.

“Look, why don’t we just go back to my room?” said the male voice again.

“Don’t worry; once she’s asleep you’ll never wake her up. But don’t make too much noise, just in case.”

Carefully I opened one eye and peeped out from under my duvet. It was pretty dark, but the curtains weren’t quite closed, and I could just make out the silhouette of Amy and the guy (whoever he was) sitting on her bed, snogging away like mad. His hand was massaging her left breast through her tight top until she pushed him away and pulled it right off. Her large boobs were barely held in place by her bra, and the guy made an approving noise. He bent over and nuzzled his face up against them while she began to undo his trousers.

I smiled. Amy always was a fast mover when there was the chance of some cock. She began dragging his trousers down, but he decided to speed things up by getting off the bed and undressing himself while she did the same. I could see his erect penis sticking out in front, already aroused. Damn, it looked thick and long! Amy certainly knew how to pick them.

“Oh babe,” she whispered, “It’s so big.”

“Yeah, like your tits, love.”

“Do you like them then?”

“Fuck, yeah.”

“Let’s have a taste of your dick first.”

She pushed him down onto the bed and I saw his penis disappear into her mouth. I could hear her slurping away, and see the outline of her tits swinging back and forth.

By this time, I was starting to get pretty turned on. Carefully I raised my bum and wriggled my pj bottoms down. Luckily, Amy and the guy both had their minds on other things, so I managed to get them right off without been noticed. I parted my legs and put my hand between them. I could feel the heat from my aroused pussy, and I was so wet that my fingers slipped into my vagina without any effort. I moved them gently in and out, trying not to make any slurping noises.

I heard Amy’s voice.

“Come on, let’s fuck before Annie wakes up,” she whispered.

She raised herself up and guided his erect cock between her thighs. Then with a sigh she sank down, impaling herself deeply on it, before starting to bounce up and down. Supporting herself on her hands, she leant over so he could play with her tits.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

What with the creaking of the bed, the slurping of his cock in Amy’s wet hole, and their excited breathing, I felt able to let myself go a little, and began to use my sticky fingers on my aroused clitoris. As I worked up a rhythm, I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm starting to build. I eased off, knowing I could control it for as long as I wanted while the fucking continued. They were really going at it by this time, him pushing back against her with each thrust, and although he was trying to be quiet, I could tell by his breathing that he was getting close to his own climax.

“I’m gonna come, babe,” I heard him whisper. “D’you want me to pull out?”

“No, come inside me, right inside,” gasped Amy. “I want your cum in my cunt.”

Hearing nice little Amy speak in that dirty way was all it took to push me over the edge, and I felt my own orgasm overwhelm me. I let out a little squeal, but luckily he came at that same moment; first tensing, then shaking as he shot his load deep inside Amy’s vagina. He grunted under his breath as each ejaculation squirted out until finally she collapsed on top of him and kissed him, letting his still hard cock slip out of her.

“Mmm, you dirty boy,” she murmured. “That was great. But you gotta go now; Annie could wake up at any moment.”

“Fuck, I want you again,” he whispered, but she hushed him.

“Yes, I want you again too, but not tonight. Come on, I’ve got a nine a.m. lecture tomorrow.”

There was a bit more rustling as he pulled his clothes back on. Amy kissed him as left, then the door clicked shut, and there was a brief pause. Then she spoke.

“Did you come, Annie?”

“Yes, could you hear me? That was awesome. I never thought you’d actually do it.”

“Well, you did dare me. It was so hot, knowing you were listening while we fucked.”

“I loved it too.”

“Come on then, remember what you said? What you’d do if I let you listen.”

“You still want me to? Come and lick it out of you.”

“Sure, if you want to.”

I pulled back the duvet and crossed the room to where Amy lay naked. She parted her legs and I could just see the wetness glistening around her puffy labia.

I smiled. Nine a.m. lecture or not, the night was only just beginning.

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments