Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Lush Experience

15
14 Comments 14
4.4k Views 4.4k
981 words 981 words

In the living room when hubby’s asleep, in the bedroom when hubby is awake or when I’m home alone, I log on to see what I’m getting myself into.

It started in the chatrooms, which made me a nervous wreck, but there was something about talking to you that made it different. Not always easy, but you made an impact nonetheless. You were the first woman I connected with. You just wanted to have fun and, thought I was boring at first, you became friends with me anyway. You were comforting when I felt bullied. And lastly, you took me under your wing. As much as the chatrooms give me anxiety, you were the ones that brought out things in me that I didn’t know existed. You each gave me hope that you could help me in some way.

Never had sex. Never had an orgasm. Sexual frustration building day in and day out. I had my go-to sites for reading hentai or watching porn but I needed something new. I found Lush and enjoyed some stories, so I joined. And that is where I met you.

We talked every night like clockwork. Though work had you busy, you still made time for me. Easily, we transitioned between serious chats and flirting. You’d tell me and show me with gifs what you want to do to me if ever we meet. I've enjoyed every conversation and savored every moment.

You were wild and horny and just wanted to have some fun. I was very unsure of myself. I had never done something like this before. I wasn’t sure I could keep up, but you had confidence in me. We started our role-play out slow, and as it went on, I became more comfortable. I became more creative. I secretly thanked all the porn and hentai and research for allowing me to know what I know. Though we hadn’t talked much, I knew we’d always have some fun.

You were the guy who I felt most comfortable talking to on Lush, the one who reminded me of a very close friend who is also very flirty. Our talks were comfortable. Slowly, but surely, you dragged the pervert right out of my mind. You had my mind willing to do things that I would never imagine doing. But you refused to believe that my mind and me could be two different beings. I would never forget my birthday present to you.

You seduced me like no other. We got to know each other. We role-played. You kindly obliged my terms and within forty-eight hours, I was yours. You had me doing things I never thought I’d do. We were still getting to know each other. I tried to obey your commands, but I know I’m difficult. Yet you'd still say you love a challenge. 

When we talked, I felt a slight jolt to my pussy.

YreneShy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YreneShy

I knew this conversation would be good. A second one - because you knew just what to say. The third jolt lifted my hips up. Oh my god! Each of you has had my hand in my pants at least once, if not more, or wishing I was alone so that I could. Your gifs, your role-play, your dirty and nasty talk. Never have I been so wet. You made me want it so bad I could cry. I’ve taken off my clothes and felt my naked body rub between the sheets as I ran my fingers along my pussy, touching wherever my pussy told me to touch. I wanted all of you, fantasized about all of you, even though I knew my chances of being with you were slim to none. I’m married. You had your own lives. It’s still nice to fantasize.

I inserted my finger into my tight cunt and felt another jolt as my finger hit the right spot. I repeated, taking my finger out and putting it back in, enjoying that jolt with each insert. My free hand went between groping my breasts, pulling my nipples, and rubbing my clit and labia. I just wanted to find that magic spot that would release me. I got up to kneel with my legs spread wide. Thanks to your efforts, this tight pussy could now fit two fingers, and it felt amazing. I had trouble responding coherently because my mind was distracted, but I was able to get out what I was trying to say.

You told me you were getting wet or getting hard and that sent another jolt. I wanted it. I wanted it for me. I wanted it for you. However, as our conversation went on, those jolts became few and far between. The juices weren’t flowing as much. I tried to get it back, but I was losing it. I continued for you, but I could feel the inevitable end to my pleasure. I enjoyed it so much, but then I was disappointed. But then you told me you orgasmed. Even multiple times in one session. All I could think was “I did that?” I was impressed with myself for being able to fulfill such a task. I was pleased and honored to have made you feel that mystery feeling that has been nothing but a fantasy to me. You… you I never asked, but I hoped to one day satisfy you like I satisfied the others. At least if I cannot satisfy myself, I could go to sleep knowing that others were taken care of by me.

***

This is a dedication to four people who have made an impact on me on lush, and who still continue to do so. I left out names in case you wished to remain private, but I hope you know who you are. If not, I will gladly tell you.

Published 
Written by Mrs_Guarantee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments