Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Own First Time

"A brief description of my own first time, indulging in my fetish."

3
2 Comments 2
5.4k Views 5.4k
627 words 627 words

I was very excited about having to try this for the first time. I mean, I had kissed and made out before but never really indulged in exploring my fetish with someone. On some level, I think I was always a bit private about my deeper desires. I was worried about what would happen if my partner was not accepting or if she made fun of my desires. I was sure I wouldn’t take that very well.

However, I had been going out with this girl for a couple of times now and I thought that finally, I could make some of my fantasies come true. Rather than watching videos or reading stories and imagining myself in them, this time I finally made up my mind to actually do what I had been fantasizing. I picked out a weekend when I knew my roommate would be out of town to help his cousin move. I invited her over to my place and got determined to fulfil at least some of my fantasies.

She was pretty punctual. She rang the doorbell, I showed her in and told her to sit on the couch. She seemed a little nervous too, maybe because even though she didn’t largely know about my fetish, she knew I had plans to get intimate and she wasn’t very experienced just like me. I sat on the couch next to her and we began talking.

I put my arm around her waist and she came closer to me. I edged closer to her and began kissing her passionately with my hand caressing her sides. Then, while kissing I put my hand up her top and pressed her waist. Then my hand began to caress all over her bare skin. It hovered close to her belly button and I put my forefinger inside it and pushed a bit. She was a bit startled and sat up but from her expression, I could figure out that she really liked it.

I told her to sit on my lap and then, I started kissing her neck while my finger was playing in and around her belly button.

MaggieQuinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieQuinn

After a while, I told her to stand up in front of me. I lifted her top and planted my lips on her belly button. I could hear her giggle.

I looked up and asked her, “Do you like it?”

She nodded and ran her fingers through the back of my head. To me, this seemed like a go-ahead signal and I immediately gave a deep kiss to her belly button.

I kissed around her belly button and then began licking around it. To my surprise, I found that she was actually pushing my head inside. I got excited and began sucking her belly button vigorously. She started to moan and grasp my hair.

Then my tongue trailed downwards and while doing so, I was attracted to the aroma coming from her wet belly button. I pushed my nose in and took a deep sniff. I don’t know what happened but I liked it so much that I began taking more sniffs while kissing her lower belly. It was just amazing. She had already closed her eyes and I could hear occasional moans

After this, I went up and dug my tongue into her belly button once again and finished my session with multiple kisses all over her belly. She loved the entire session and told me to love her like that everytime. As for me, I couldn’t be happier. I had finally fulfilled what could be termed as a “dream come true”. I played with her belly and belly button many many times after that and several times, she was the one who initiated it.

 

Published 
Written by aychtrj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments