Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Next Door Indian Neighbor

"My fantasies about my next door Indian neighbor."

6
1 Comment 1
14.7k Views 14.7k
554 words 554 words

Ary had a huge crush on his next door neighbor Poulomi. It did not matter to him that she was married with a kid, or that she was older to him by almost a decade. He had a thing for older women and Poulomi seemed to fit the bill perfectly for him. She was of fair complexion, with big boobs and a shapely butt, a curvy waist and the way she wore her saree, which showed gave a peek-a-boo of some parts of her body while covering others made him very horny. He used to stay up late at night, fantasizing about her, what he would do if he got just one chance.

Fortunately, that chance soon came his way. He somehow got hold of her number and started texting her. Even though she was a bit hesitant at first, she readily warmed up to his advances and even sent him some provocative pics of her own. Ary was overjoyed. It was only a matter of time before his fantasies would be finally fulfilled. They decided to meet up when Poulomi's husband went to visit his parents back in India. At last, the time for them to get intimate had arrived. Poulomi went over to his house as scheduled and was greeted with a tight hug by Ary before he pulled her in and slammed the door shut.

Once inside, he began kissing her by starting with her forehead, her nose, before locking lips with her. Then he kissed her on her shoulder and nibbled on her ears. Then he pulled her pallu down and sat down in front of her on his knees. He was mesmerized by her belly button.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

It was the first time he could actually see that. It was a deep belly button in the middle of her belly, and her belly also had a bit of pooch so it appeared even deeper. Ary pushed his finger inside her belly button and began to rotate it. The moment he did that, he saw that Poulomi had sucked in her belly and she had gotten goosebumps on her skin.

Ary understood that it was a pretty sensitive part of her body. He decided to explore it in his way. He rubbed his nose around her belly button and then pushed it inside. The tip of his nose could go completely inside her belly button. He could hear her moans already. He began taking several deep sniffs while licking her lower belly with his tongue. He began to give wet sloppy kisses too! It continued like this for some time. Ary explored her belly with his nose, fingers, lips and tongue. He dug inside her navel with his nose until it had turned reddish. He licked all around her navel. He planted kisses on every expanse of bare skin on her belly.

When her breathing started getting heavier and moans started getting louder, Ary understood it was time to go further down. He carried her to the bedroom and had sex with her. When it was time to go, Ary gave a goodbye kiss on her belly button. Afterwards, whenever Ary got a chance he used to have some fun with her belly button. He even gave a kiss on her belly button once while her husband was in the other room.

 

Published 
Written by aychtrj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments