Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Swimming - An Apartment Tale

"This one is for Derek ;)"

8
5 Comments 5
9.8k Views 9.8k
526 words 526 words
The sound of a gentle splash brought Derek to his apartment window. The view from the second story provided him a clear look at the tree-rimmed pool. It was late, nearly eleven, and the pool closed, even to adults, at ten. As the ripples at the edge of the pool faded, a slender form swam along the bottom before rising up in the center of the water.

Kelly.

Derek had noticed her plenty of times. Her heels clicking and firm bum peeking from beneath her shorts as her slender legs took her to the mailbox. Her flat stomach and large breasts threatening to bust through her bikini top as she sipped a cocktail by the pool nearly every afternoon. And now, rising up from the crystal blue waters, pushing her long blonde hair back, topless and exposing every bit of Derek's fantasy – her voluptuous chest glistening and nipples hard from the water's chill.

Her breasts, so large, so tan, so real. She slides to the shallow end then stands, again stroking her fingers through her blonde locks. Her spectacular boobs sway as she takes two steps forward then dives into the water.

Derek follows her figure as she moves below the water. His hand drifts down to the front of his boxer shorts. The warmth of his lust rising.

Kelly reaches the far end of the pool and leans herself back against the wall, using her elbows as props. She's content to let the cool waters ripple around her massive tits as she kicks her legs.

Derek's cock grows firm with his touch.

OsoMalo1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OsoMalo1

He pulls it from the cock hole in the front of his shorts, spits on his hand, and begins to stroke.

“Kelly,” he whispers.

Pre-cum seeps from his piece as Kelly pushes herself up out of the water. Streams of water run down her slender hips, the small of her back, and her firm ass.

“Oh Kelly,” he moans as his cock throbs in his hand. He pulls quick, short strokes at the rim of his cock head then slides his palm down his entire length.

Kelly walks to her chair, towels her hands dry, then pulls a slim cigarette from a silver case. Her full lips part slightly as she takes it in her mouth and lights it. After a long drag, she reaches down for her bikini top and pulls it over her neck. She secures the back tie and then uses her small hands to cup her giant boobs and adjust them.

She drags on her smoke once again.

“Oh fuck, I'm coming.” The sensation is too great and Derek's words a bit to loud. Kelly's eyes dart to his window as a thick rope of cum splatters across his wall, just beneath the window.

“Oh shit,” Derek hisses. Kelly's eyes dart again, seemingly searching for the source of the sound.

Derek slowly steps back and hunches down, doing everything he can to remain unnoticed.

That night, he can't help but stare at the ceiling, waiting for the police to knock on his door. The last thing he remembers is looking over to the cum stain spread down the wall.

Published 
Written by bellasin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments