Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nightclub Tryst

18
19 Comments 19
5.3k Views 5.3k
260 words 260 words
I knew as soon as I encountered her, I wouldn't be seeing her again afterwards.

Her breath whispered against my ear as she grabbed my hips and held me tight to her front, "You're mine." She turned me, pressed me against the wall of the nightclub and unzipped my jeans, thrusting her hand into my panties before I knew what was happening.

Her lips on mine tasted like alcohol and an explosive cherry at the same time, devouring my lips in one quick, rough kiss as her fingers plunged deep into my pussy, banging against my clit and turning me up to eleven.

Whoever this girl was, nothing was stopping her taking an orgasm from me tonight.

Her teeth bit their way down my neck, marking me and making me get wetter - the girl knew every turn on for me. Her free hand found its way under my slinky top and into my bra in seconds, flicking against my nipple and every switch I had to turn on.

Her hand was thrusting in and out of me, more fingers than I even knew you could fit into there, and she stole my first howls of pleasure from this fundamental animalistic lesbian tryst. My head banged against the wall of the club as I cried out in orgasm, making me see stars.

She pulled out her hands and walked off, leaving me flat against the wall, unzipped to the world and moved on to her next target, leaving me confounded. I watched as she leaned in and whispered, "You're mine."

Published 
Written by StillUndecided
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments