Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Olivia’s Secret Confessions

"I need to confess my secret desires with someone and I choose you..."

31
29 Comments 29
5.4k Views 5.4k
886 words 886 words

Today is Friday the thirteenth, I received another email from him.  Why must he tease me so much and tempt me with his sexual nature?  He knows I am not looking for anything serious, yet I can’t stop my imagination from going there.

I start typing my response to him, teasing him with only glimpses of my sexual imagination. Smiling to myself I feel my desire growing with every word.  I hear a light chuckle behind me, and I turn around.  There he is standing behind me, smiling so seductively. The humor in his eyes has me smiling. I spread my legs apart and show him I’m not wearing any panties. The fire in him is ignited and I hear him growl. 

His growl has me shivering with so much desire. I reach down and trace my pussy lips watching him. The bulge in his pants is growing and showing me delicious evidence of the pleasures found there.  I am moaning softly, wanting more.

“Tell me what you want,” I beg, “I’ll do anything.”

“Don’t you know you should never tempt a man like me with those words.”

He picks me up and carries me to the bed.  He lays back against the pillows as I straddle his lap.  I could feel his bulge pressing against my wet pussy.  The rough texture of his jeans tease me; I start grinding my pussy trying to get to his cock.

“I want to watch you play with yourself, but first remove your nightgown off your shoulders and show me your breasts,” he says, “Fuck, those are beautiful, now play with your delicious pink pussy.”

I’m not sure where my boldness comes from, I’ve never played with myself in front of anyone before.  I reach down to my wet pussy and tease my clit. I place my feet flat on the bed to spread my legs farther apart, offering him a full view of my pussy, as I insert my fingers. Moaning and grinding against my fingers as he pinches and tugs on my nipples.  It’s been so long I can already feel myself getting ready to cum on my fingers, whimpering as it gets closer and closer.  

“Not yet kitten, do not cum until I say so,” he commands.

He pulls my hand away from my pussy, looks into my eyes as he puts my fingers in his mouth. Sucking on my fingers, I feel his tongue licking and tasting my juices. 

“You taste so good kitten, but I want it all,” he growls.

GinaSexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaSexxy

He lifts me up and my knees are on both sides of his head. I watch as he devours my pussy.  He looks up and watches me as he continues to fuck me with his tongue. My hips start to grind and I start fucking his mouth.

His hands grip my ass and he pushes his tongue in deeper, pushing me to my limit.  I need to cum, I need to cum now.

I start whimpering and try to pull away. I know I will cum if he continues.

He removes his mouth and looks me in the eyes.

”Cum for me kitten, cum all over my mouth.”

I moan as he parts my lips again and flicks his tongue on my clit. He dives back in lavishing my juices. I toss my head back grinding on his mouth, letting my body enjoy every sensation. I feel my orgasm coming and I start grinding faster and faster.  Everything goes black as it takes over, I scream out and feel my body tense up and release all my desire at once. 

”Fuck, you're sexy as hell kitten, I need more,” he growls.

I can't help but giggle and smile as he stands to remove his pants. Seeing his cock for the first time catches me off guard. How will he fit, I wonder?

I hear him chuckle, reading my mind. He crawls to me on the bed, pulling me to him. He places my legs over his shoulders and I feel the tip of his cock tease my clit.

He pushes in and I feel my tight pussy stretch for him.  Both of us are moaning lost in the pleasure. The weight of him only adds to my pleasure, I reach up and play with my nipples as he continues to pound into me. 

”Fuck, you feel so good baby, you're so tight around my cock," he groans.

”I feel you so deep, no one's ever been this deep inside me,” I confess.

He starts fucking me faster and harder, not stopping. I feel my orgasm coming again. 

”Cum with me kitten,” he growls.

He leans down and kisses me as our bodies give in to our desires, cumming harder than I've ever cum before. We continue to kiss passionately as our bodies return back to reality.  Looking into his eyes, he starts to vanish and the truth hits me.  Groaning out loud, I realize I'm still sitting at my desk. I get up and walk to my bed. I'll reply later to my tempter. I need a date with Mr. Reliable. As I reach into my nightstand, I pull out my vibrator.

”It's going to be a long night,” I grumble as I press the on button.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments