Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Omaha

"She wanted it rough..."

3
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
282 words 282 words
We chose a safe word - Omaha - because she didn't want me to question if things were going too far. She told me I should just enjoy, not worry - she wanted it rough.

And rough it was. After they left, I pulled back the covers to peer at her. There was semen drying in her hair and one eyebrow. Her neck and breasts were marked with red marks from bites and hickeys, her wrists chaffed from thrashing against restraints.

Pulling the covers down further revealed similar marks on her belly and thighs. I knew there would be bites and bruises on her butt too, but I knew those wouldn't be the reason that she wouldn't be walking or sitting comfortably for a day or two.

But she hadn't used the safe word. Not when they twisted and nipped at her nipples. Not when she gagged when they'd tried to thrust their cocks too deeply down her throat. Not when they shot cum on her face and breasts. Not when they strapped her to the bed and fucked her, two and three at a time, in her mouth, her cunt, her ass.

Not when I begged her to. "Omaha?" I'd asked her, when they were taking a break after their first round. She'd opened her eyes and looked at me, smiled and shook her head. "Omaha!" I'd shouted when she gasped and flinched as the first cock sank into her ass. "Shut up," she'd told me then.

They gave in first, one of them throwing his hands up in the air in surrender, shouting "Omaha!" as she'd reached for his cock. They'd dressed and left soon after, laughing as they went.

Published 
Written by pashe196
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments