Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On Her Bucket List

18
6 Comments 6
10.5k Views 10.5k
994 words 994 words
It was just after six o'clock on a Wednesday. I was not expecting too much action in the lounge tonight. Happy Hour was going on, so maybe some sweet young things would come in. Drinking age here was twenty-one. Strictly enforced. It started at five and went until seven. I know, not an hour, but two. Tell it to the management.

I've lived here in town for years. I was in the army. I'm six feet tall and I kept in pretty good shape. I've been told by the only ones that count, the ladies, that I'm good looking. Whatever.

In came a couple of gigglers. A blond and a brunette. Both had long hair below their shoulders. Just what I was waiting for. Now if they were only looking for me. The place was not packed. There were plenty of seats here at the bar. They stopped behind me. One tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hi. I'm Mindy. This is Sally. It's Sally's birthday. Want to buy her a drink?"

I looked into the blond's blue eyes. Then I turned to Sally.

"Nothing would give me more pleasure Sally. Call me Peter. Does Mindy do all the talking?"

Sally giggled again. "No. Silly. She's just my best friend. She's looking out for me. Want to wish me a happy birthday?"

"Of course. Happy birthday, and sit down. This night is looking up. Hey, Jimbo, these two ladies need some drinks. On my tab."

The bartender took their orders. He grinned and carded them. Sally was right. Today she turned twenty-one. Both kept giggling like teen-agers. I didn't mind. But I wanted to do to them what I always did to giggling ladies. Give them a kiss. We would see.

"Peter, do you know what a bucket list is?"

"Don't be silly, Mindy. I have one a mile long. Actually, you two could complete one of mine."

"That's so funny, 'cause we were thinking you could fill one of Sally's." She giggled.

"Okay, tell me about this bucket list you have Sally."

"Well, I just crossed off drinking a Manhattan. I want to try all the cocktails there are. But one is a little naughty. Want to hear it, Peter?"

"Don't toy with me little girl. Tell me all about it."

She giggled and then put her hand on my arm.

"Peter, I've wanted for a couple of years now to do something with Mindy. And with someone else. You know?"

"I hope I know. I really do. If I'm right then let's finish these drinks and go to my place. I'm just around the corner."

"Okay. This is a nice drink. I'm going to have another next time. Mindy, are you ready too?"

Mindy downed her cocktail and took my arm. Sally took the other, after I had paid my tab to Jimbo. With that we were on our way. Just a short walk to my second floor apartment.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

They were giggling all the way. I didn't mind in the least.

As I unlocked my front door I noticed the two girls were already shedding their clothes. I had a studio apartment, so the living area was right inside the front door, the kitchenette was to the right, and on the left was my large bed.

They both had large purses that they threw on the easy chair. I finished stripping too. I had been getting hard on the way home. I was ready for anything. Mindy and Sally hopped on the bed, their tits jiggling and their red lips grinning at me.

"What we want right now is for you to eat Sally's pussy, Peter. You do that don't you? It's on her bucket list to get her pussy eaten by a guy, while I watch."

"Yes, Mindy. I do indeed do that."

With that I got on the bed and spread Sally's legs wide so I could get at her pussy. It was shaved, and wet already. I took my time, starting at the clit and making sure to lick every inch of the cunt. She was coming for me as soon as my tongue touched her. She was a hot little thing.

As I was working on Sally I felt Mindy touching my balls from behind. Very pleasant, and then her mouth was on my ass hole. She was rimming me. Again, very pleasant, and it didn't deter me from continuing to eat pussy.

Sally was coming so much that I was having to let lots of it drip down onto my bed. She was rubbing her pussy into my face, and she had grabbed my head and was almost smothering me. I didn't mind in the least. She was delicious.

Mindy had stopped tossing my salad. I was busy, so it didn't matter, but I had been enjoying it. Then, I felt something sticky being rubbed on my pucker hole. I was wondering what she was up to when suddenly I felt something hard being forced into my ass. I jerked up and looked around. The little tart had a strap on and she was starting to fuck my ass. Her hands were holding my waist.

By now she was already in. It wasn't too bad. In fact, my prick was getting even harder. I hadn't realized how nice it might be to have something rammed up my ass.

"Why aren't you eating Sally? Peter, you prick, eat her out. That's the deal, man. Eat her pussy."

"What the hell, Mindy? I didn't know this was going to happen."

"I have a fucking bucket list too, Peter. I'm checking off screwing a man's ass soon."

With that she started fucking me. I started jerking my prick and eating Sally's pussy. In about five minutes I was shooting my spunk onto the bed, Mindy was screaming that she was coming, and Sally had fainted from all the orgasms she had been getting.

Two more off of my bucket list too.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments