Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

on her knees

"On her knees"

9
7 Comments 7
7.9k Views 7.9k
303 words 303 words
I come home after a long day of dealing the with the fuck-ups at the shop, fixing up the error they seem to keep making each day.

I open the door, there you are on your knees with nothing but the collar I gave you.
You, looking down at my feet, and I can't do anything but smile. Smile at the fact you are mine; you are ready when I come home and you are in your place for me.

I put my hand on your soft beautiful shoulders, lift you to your feet and I take a finger under your chin to lift you face up. Looking deep into your eyes, you look back and know daddy had a bad day. You fall to your knees, open my fly and take my cock out. You look up with a smile, I nod my head giving you permission for you to take it out.

You take it in your soft hand and look up as you stroke it, take the head in your mouth licking it. Slowly move it deep down your throat. I look down, grab your head into my hands and with all my force I pound that mouth hard and deep.You take it like a good girl, you take it deep for daddy and take it with pride. I fill the mouth with string after string of my cum. I look down and smile as you swallow every last drop.

You know how to make daddy happy. You make me forget my rough day at the shop as you take me to paradise and cloud nine.

You were meant to be mine and will always be mine.

You were mine the 1st day I laid my eyes on you. 

Kay you are the best thing to happen to me.

Published 
Written by captnick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments