Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oral Encounter in the Office

"Allison learns how to perform oral from a helpful coworker."

13
5 Comments 5
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
It was another long day in the office, prompting many of my coworkers to leave early. I was left alone in the office for the day with my coworker, Jeremy. Our motivation to work had been long gone, and since the boss was out of the office for the week, there was no incentive to get anything done. We chatted for a little while, and he began to tell me about the lackluster relationship he had.

“We've only been dating four months and, already, she’s becoming distant. Intimacy is non-existent in my relationship with her. She expects me to be at her beck and call, but I rarely see anything in return,” Jeremy complained.

As he continued, I had to tell him what I had thought of him ever since he had trained me in when I had started working there, just a few weeks ago. I was fresh out of college in my early twenties and he was pushing thirty.

“Jeremy, I don’t see how she could be so disinterested in you. You seem like a really nice guy to be around. And, if I may add, you’re quite attractive.” I blushed at this, but continued on. “I see you every day and can’t imagine any woman not wanting to be in bed with you and please you.”

He was looking at me intently with lust in his eyes, but I continued to ramble out of nervousness. “I mean, I don’t think I would be qualified to pleasure you, I hardly have any experience…”

“Allison,” he cut me off mid-sentence, his voice husky and filled with uncurbed desire, “Ever since you’ve started working here, you’ve been nothing but a hot, little, blonde-haired, blue-eyed distraction. Spending your whole first week with you, training you in each day, I’ve wanted you. How could someone like you be as inexperienced as you say you are, though?”

I shrugged, not really having an answer for him. I didn't know how to explain to him there was rarely any single man who caught my eye. Even he was taken, though it didn't sound like he wanted to be anymore. The office phone began to ring, signaling a customer calling in.

“How about we close up the office and discuss this more when we won’t be interrupted?” Jeremy suggested. I nodded in agreement as I stood and walked back to my cubicle to begin packing up for the day.

I heard Jeremy’s phone click after the call was ended, the office door lock so no customers would enter, and the main lights turn off. Only the security lights and my desk lamp were on as I heard the familiar sound of Jeremy’s loafer shoes saunter towards me.

He said nothing as he approached my desk and walked right up to me. He simply stooped down until his soft, warm, lips met mine. His gentle, tentative kiss quickly became strong and decisive as he wrapped his left arm around my waist to pull me out of my chair and onto my desk.

DorisBest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisBest

His right arm was wrapped around my back with his hand supporting my head.

As he situated me on the edge of my desk, Jeremy pulled my head back with his right hand as he kissed me passionately, sliding his tongue past my lips. I reciprocated, wrapping my legs around his waist as our tongues tangled together. As he ground his pelvis into me, I could feel the firmness of his member through the thin fabric of his black dress pants.

He slowed our kisses and said, “Now, it’s time for the rest of your training.” He released himself from my legs that were still wrapped around his waist, stepped back and began unbuckling his belt. He motioned for me to get on my knees before he unbuttoned his dress pants. As his trousers fell to the floor, I removed his boxers. My eyes were level with his fully erect cock, measuring seven inches.

“Oh, Jeremy!” I cried out, as I saw how well-endowed he was. Before I could say anything more, he roughly grabbed my chin to open my mouth as he began to stuff my face with his long dick. At first, I gagged a little as I wasn't used to giving head.

“I’ll show you just how to take a stiff cock,” he told me in a stern voice. He had both hands on my head, holding me still as he face-fucked me. “You’re such a good listener. You’re doing so well. Oh, Allison, your mouth feels so good wrapped around my cock,” Jeremy prompted. I moaned at the words of encouragement, delighting in pleasuring my sexually frustrated coworker. As much as I had enjoyed him taking complete control, I wanted to have a turn.

I put a hand up to stop the motion of Jeremy’s thrusting hips, and as he was about to protest, I began vigorously bobbing my head down on his cock. I flicked my tongue against the bottom length of his shaft, using my right hand to further his stimulation. I grabbed his firm ass with my other hand to steady myself and offer leverage as I deep throated him.

“Oh yes!” Jeremy moaned loudly as I continually slurped away. “Oh, Allison, you’re going to make me cum!”

I began offering him a little bit more suction as I slightly tightened my grip on his member, and gently increased my pace. I felt him clench his ass and his knees go a little slack as his cock began to pulsate and throb, shooting a hot load of cum into my mouth. I swallowed every hot drop his body offered, before he slumped into my office chair.

“Holy shit, Allison, that was amazing,” he said, completely drained. He managed to put himself back together before we left the office for the day, both looking forward to closing the office together again.

Published 
Written by SensuousSavant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments