Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orally serving my Alpha

"How I please my Alpha"

5
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
626 words 626 words

He has texted. The message is brief, “I am in need of release. Be here in two hours.”

Immediately, I make myself ready, drive to his house, walk to the door and I let myself in. Following standing orders, I strip down to my latex shorts just behind the door. I am not allowed to wear more in his house. The latex is tight, and the base of the plug that gently massages my prostate pushes against the zipper in the back.

I walk into the living room. I am a little nervous, but mainly willing, eager and horny. In the middle of the room I go down on my knees. I look at him with expecting eyes, like a dog waiting for a reward. He is a self-described A+ male. He is gay, but proud his ass is virgin. He gets off the sofa. His karate-style kimono slips off his chiseled body. I don’t know how much time he puts into training, but it must be a professional regime.

He walks towards me. His half hard cock swings between his legs. He stops right in front of me. I crane my neck, and look up at him.

“May I, please,” I ask.

“Do it,” he says calmly.

I open my mouth, and take all of his cock. It grows quickly in my warm mouth. I let it slip out. It is almost fully erect now. I kiss the head in adoration. The tip of my tongue teases the slit in his cockhead eager for pre-cum. The cock is now hard and throbbing. I open my mouth again, close my lips around the head and gently suck it. My alpha groans. It makes me happy. I let my mouth slide down over his cock. It has taken perseverance and suffering, but I can almost take the whole length now.

EvaMild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMild

I gently rock my head over his cock, feeling it deep in my throat. I have to come back up for air. My saliva drips from the hard shaft. I lick it off, inch by hard inch. I take him deep in my throat again. I know he loves that, and I want to please. I feel a slight tremble in his body and know this first round won’t last long.

With his cock in my throat I look up at him. He smiles. I love him and his hard tool. I will myself to take it deeper; to repress my gag reflex. His breath becomes shallow and fast. He is so close now. I let him slide out again. I open my mouth as far as I can, and tease the underside of his cockhead with my tongue. In no time I am rewarded with a large load of cum. Most of it lands in my mouth. Automatically I show it to my alpha and swallow. Gently I suck and kiss the last drops of cum out of his cock.

He pats my head in acknowledgement of a job well done, and walks back to his sofa. I look at his gorgeous body. My own cock strains against its black latex prison. Once he sits down, I go over to him on all fours and lie down at his feet. He calmly drinks a glass of water. I know he is satisfied for now. But, this won’t last long. I am sure that in less than half an hour he will make me suck that beautiful cock back to life. Once it is rock hard again, he will fold me over the couch. He will pull down the zip in my shorts, and replace the plug with his hard flesh.

I can’t wait. I need to be his bitch again and again.

 

 

Published 
Written by fischer_mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments