Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Please...Yes..."

24
24 Comments 24
6.3k Views 6.3k
882 words 882 words

"Can you imagine sliding in slowly, resisting the urge to cum as her velvet sucks you in?" I purr softly against the base of your neck, stroking your chest I look up at your flushed face and smile.

You've spent the last six weeks chatting. Worked hard not to 'over flirt' for the last four weeks and finally, (finally!) upped your game in the last three days. God, I love you.

I've tried so hard to encourage you. Bolstering your ego, offering tips, and of course, my unconditional love. It goes against everything you stand for. I know it's selfish, but since we spotted her every day has been fucking electric. We are back into our early days of exploration, your tender touch on my wrist spikes my lust and hits my cunt just as hard as you biting my shoulder. I'm on edge. The feeling is consuming me, our shared secret keeps pouncing on me and my body aches like an overzealous teenager who cums when the wind blows.

You've touched her. Not the gentle caress at the base of her spine that made your cock rise. Oh my darling.

You-Have-Touched her. Fuck. I knew I wanted this but woah!

In doing so, you have exposed yourself. Your weakness for me. Your eyes cloud with lust and panic, I know your mouth is as dry as mine. I should speak out and protect you yet my thong is sodden and my eyes open wide, drinking in the carnal scene of my design.

For the last thirty-five minutes, I have been watching you peel her clothes off, seeing her every move, and relishing the way her hips sway. Those sensual curves an 'old friend' in your mind. I get it, I put that thought there, pointing her out.

That's the reason you are here now, enacting my fantasy. Your throbbing cock piercing the glistening slit you've thought of for the last six weeks and all because of those damn hips. They are divine though, so smooth and pale under your strong, calloused hands. Hands that I know as well as my own.

I am Hyper-aware, you're pulling that slick engorged cockhead out of her before it is fully inside. 

What the fuck are you doing?

I know your body is screaming, desperate to pound her sweet pussy and mark her insides as your own. Get on with it! She's thinking the same. I bite my lip until I taste the iron of my blood as I mirror her emotions.

Her face falls, eyes begging sadly over the arch of her shoulder as she pushes back wordlessly, her wiggling arse so inviting and ragged breathing matching our own. I want to shout as your eyes flick over to me then back to her.

AriannaDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriannaDavis

My eyes implore you sweetly to take her as I attempt to disguise my frustration. Do I have to do everything myself?

Watching you intensely, I know you're drinking the depth of her soul through her deep, brown doe eyes. She thinks you don't want her as you drop to your knees and breathe against her sodden sex.

Oh fuck. I'm lost now. I know you are too, but you don't know that I'm tracing the outline of my breasts, watching. Strangling my cries, praying you can do this for me. For us. Please, I believe in you, babe.

Your shoulders relax, allowing me to breathe again knowing that your brain has succumbed to desire. Your cock swings hard against your stomach leaving a trail of shimmering lust in its wake. 

Yes!  

Balls tight and hot nestled between your thighs; the ache for release melting away with the first taste of your prize. Hearing you gasp lightly I know she's going to enjoy this. 

All at once life becomes technicolor. Your tongue delves, and fingers dig softly into her hips making her undulate like we both remember from the coffee shop.

Fuck my love, I imagine she tastes of autumn, sweet and nutty, smelling as fresh and crisp as the breeze. I start to pinch my nipples slowly, seeing her liquid silk seep and coat your chin. 

Her moans, Ohh fuck, her moans...Guttural and low, so unexpected from her lithe body. Breaking the sweetest reverie as your nose pushes between her cheeks and your tongue teases her molten core. Lapping, pushing, and rolling as deep as you can. 

You crave more. Take it, darling. She is filling your senses, and mine.

The arch of her spine forms a smile as she pushes back. A deep groan exhaled from this enchantment drives you to suck her butterfly lips between your equally wet ones, teeth hidden behind for now I assume, massaging and pulling further groans from her delicate throat, matching my own. A cacophony of pleasure erupts. 

Both of my hands slick between us as our bodies crush together. Spent and panting as a pair, I grin. Euphoria plastered on my face and hands. Your wild growl and teeth on my neck spurs me on.

"You'd like that darling, wouldn't you? Can we have her, please?"

 

***

I would like to thank Darkside for kicking my arse into writing this and his helpful edits. Thanks to everyone who has encouraged and supported me. Now, let's see what hubby thinks hehehe Exx

 

Published 
Written by Emily260
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments