Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Psychedelic Pussycat Dreams - Cream

"Finally, Jenny gets hers."

36
31 Comments 31
4.1k Views 4.1k
631 words 631 words
Recommended Read

A thick cloud of hashish smoke hung in the room, partially obscuring my girlfriend’s naked body, the scent cloying, overwhelming the senses until it began to dissipate. To either side of me, I could hear the scratchy sound of a needle as it endlessly traveled around the inside ring of July’s eponymous recording, spiraling inwards and then outwards again, masking Jenny’s soft moans. My gaze wandered over her, wanting to touch her, yet unwilling to break the spell. Purple light washed over her vulnerable flesh, illuminating and concealing, leaving her pussy lost in shadow while her petite tits, tipped with nipples hard and swollen with desire were prominently displayed. On the walls, alien landscapes of bright neon colors kissed the darkness, eyes peering out from strange shapes like psychedelic apparitions witnessing debauchery.

I tore my eyes away from her obscured sex, glancing first at Greg as he undressed, his prick springing forth like a battle flag, lurid in the semi-darkness. His smile was bright, too bright, the black light turning his teeth an impossible white. Following his gaze, I drank in Jenny’s form, admiring the tautness of her limbs, her wrists secured to the headboard with scarves, her ankles to the foot board, leaving her on display.

Another scarf, seeming black in the room, covered her eyes, leaving her in the twilight realm, unable to see either of us as she slowly writhed on the sheets with arousal, her soft moan leaving me rock hard as well as I slowly stroked my still slick prick, the smell of her sex clinging to my own nakedness like a second skin.

“Fuck me,” she slurred, the hashish filling her with lust. “Please, Kevin.”

Desperation. I’d left her on the brink of orgasm, pulling out in time to shower her tits with thick spurts of jism.

“I love you, Jenny,” I mouthed, turning my back on her and putting on Disraeli Gears.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

Soon, all other sounds were masked. I watched her mouth move, her words lost in the musical din, before nodding to Greg.

Stepping back, I slowly collapsed onto a beanbag chair with a pretty blonde who called herself Angel, taking a hit from the joint she passed me before sucking on one of her ripe breasts, watching Greg from the corner of my eye as he made himself comfortable between the legs of my girlfriend and slowly pushed his thick cock between her fleshy lips and into her juicy pussy, much to her obvious delight.

“So good, baby. Fuck your little Jenny, baby,” she gasped as he slowly filled her, his hands doing their best to encircle her waist.

“Oh, yes, make me come, yes,” she moaned as he continued to thrust into her, harder and harder, until he suddenly stiffened, filling her with his thick spew, leaving her, once again, on the brink of orgasm.

I watched her struggle against her bonds, pulling at the scarves in frustration, my prick hard again and engulfed in Angel’s wet and hungry mouth.

“Please,” Jenny cried, desperately.

“Poor Jenny,” Greg teased.

She went suddenly still, sensing something was amiss, even before he removed the blind from her pretty face.

“Dammit. Finish me.”

Lost in the throes of passion and pot, she was beyond caring who’d just fucked her. I could imagine her baby blues going wide as they focused on Angel, her lips wrapped around my meat. Unable to control myself I let loose a flood of cum into her mouth. She laughed, swallowing, licking her lips clean, before pushing me gently away and standing, her gaze settling between Jenny’s legs. Moments later, she was feasting on Greg’s cream, lapping it up like a cat from a bowl, until, finally, Jenny got her fervent wish. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments