Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Psychedelic Pussycat Dreams - Kinks

35
32 Comments 32
3.6k Views 3.6k
965 words 965 words
Recommended Read

Slowly descending, testing each step with my bare toe, the darkness so complete that I am effectively blind. It serves to heighten my other senses. Beyond the narrow wooden door at the top of the steps, faint conversations against a back drop of The Stones’ She’s a Rainbow bleed through. Each step takes me father and farther into the unknown until I am only accompanied by my quickening breaths and the faint thumping in my chest as I run out of stairwell and feel a vastness opening before me.

A basement, something a California girl wasn’t used to, but hardly out of place out east.  Fear and curiosity mingled, teasing at the edges of my mind, both heightened as the sugar cube that had been sitting upon my tongue earlier did its work and my eyes slowly adjusted, picking out little hints of shadows and shape, specks of color, some of it floating like jellyfish in the ocean’s unexplored trenches.  It was impossible to tell if it was real or imagined.

“Hello?"

A single word, less than a whisper and quickly evaporating before it even left my lips.

“Here.  Find me.”

A voice full of honey and promises.  I recalled her lips upon mine as she playfully undid a single button, baring the hollow of my throat, teasing me with tender kisses and soft caresses that made me shiver in delight. 

Tentatively I tried to puzzle out where her voice came from, a task made nearly impossible as the trip my mind was taking began to intensify. I felt a cool draft coiling slowly, serpentine, around my calf, growing warmer with each passing moment until I could feel a pleasant heat pulsing against the thin silk of my panties.  Closing my eyes, I did my best to concentrate, ears eager for any hint as to her location. It didn’t take long for the effort to backfire on me, my perception growing inward, shivering pleasantly at the sensual heat heating up any unexposed flesh.

“So warm,” I expelled, a primal moan that elicited soft laughter.

“Undress.” 

An obvious solution.  Almost hypnotically I undid the remaining buttons of my blouse and slid it from my shoulders, freeing my braless breasts with a soft sigh of relief. My skirt slid easily down my legs, leaving me nearly naked. It felt heavenly. Blinking, I scanned the room once more, unable to hear anything over my own somewhat ragged breaths.

“Here.”

One word, meant to be a beacon. I focused upon it, moving slowly, careful not to trip over unseen obstacles, making my way deeper into the opaque forest of shadow until I felt fingertips pressing against the soft flesh of my belly, bringing me to an abrupt halt, shivering with delight as they quested along my hip bones, tracing undecipherable words.  Another moan quivered from my lips as her fingertip dented the material of my lingerie, parting lips puffy with desire and leaving a dampening trail in its wake.

MarryQueenTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarryQueenTS

“Undress.”

This time, the word much sharper, a command, one that I was eager to fulfill as quickly as I could, leaving me clothed only in darkness.

The flare of a match made me wince, blinking as I was momentarily blinded.  Her smile, predatory and yet, still full of wonderful promises drew my dilated pupils. Licking my lips, I resisted the urge to cover myself with my hands.

“So pretty, so pliant.”

I shivered, uncertainty being pushed aside by a surge of lush so strong that I was powerless to protest as she slid her fingers through my sparse bush, the tips of her nails barely scoring the skin beneath.

“Kneel. Here.” I let her guide me with a gesture, following her outstretched finger so that I was on my knees, gazing upwards, blinking slowly as the drug slowly consumed me, my yearning for what she’d promised growing impossibly deep.  

She lay her hand upon my head, gently stroking as if I was a favorite pet or, perhaps, a cherished plaything.

“Upstairs you shared a secret with me.  Remind me.”

I felt my heart pounding as heat flooded through my body. It was astonishing how uncomfortably warm I suddenly was. 

“One that no one else knows. Only you and me.”

Her hands tightened in my hair, causing me to gasp as she forced my head further back, squatting as she did so, her face so close that, had I extended my tongue I could have licked her calculating smile.

“I want…” I felt my face burn, a flush of heat blooming like a forbidden flower upon my cheeks.

She remained quiet, her dark gaze penetrating past my defenses, peeling everything away until it felt like she was staring into my soul.  I knew what she wanted. Not a confession but, rather, a plea.

“I want to be… spanked. I want you to… to spank me.  Please?” I added, knowing I sounded like a young girl who’d been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

She led me, wordlessly, navigating by the light of the rose scented candle, to a low sofa, arranging herself comfortably and then, guiding me onto her lap, flattened palms and shaking knees touching worn carpeting, my exposed belly resting upon her lap, bottom slightly raised.  I’d never felt so vulnerable in my life, nor as humiliated as I felt my juices slowly leaking from spread pussy lips, dampening my golden muff, before soaking into her jeans. 

And then, without a word, she raised her hand and swiftly lowered it, the smack of flesh against flesh impossibly loud as it broke the silence of the basement, my own cries matching it in intensity as she continued until, finally, my world exploded with unbearable pleasure robbing me of my senses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments