Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Right Here, Right Now

"Charlotte & Thomas know time is of the essence, the sex CANNOT wait."

3
1 Comment 1
5.4k Views 5.4k
776 words 776 words
“We will go now,” Amelia announced when she and Harrison came back downstairs, her overnight bag in hand.

“In a rush are we?” Charlotte teased.

“Don’t break anything valuable,” Amelia teased right back.

“We won’t,” Charlotte giggled.

“I love you,” Amelia told her, and then stepped in and kissed her lingeringly.

“Have a nice time you two,” Charlotte smiled at Amelia and Harrison, already missing her girlfriend even though she was still in the house.

“Give Emily a kiss from me when she wakes up,” Amelia said.

“Of course I will,” Charlotte reassured her.

“Hopefully she will sleep a while longer,” Amelia commented and gave her a naughty wink. She always had been able to read her mind!

“See you guys later,” Harrison said as they walked to the front door.

“Have a good night,” Thomas said.

Charlotte could hear the impatience in his voice.

The second Amelia and Harrison closed the front door behind them, Thomas pressed Charlotte against it. She giggled when she heard Amelia yell from outside "seriously, you’re not going to wait until we’ve even left?" No. They were on borrowed time, waiting was not an option.

Thomas made very quick work of her top and, in a matter of seconds, Thomas’s top was on the floor beside hers. They were so in need of each other that they quickly removed their own pants and the moment she was pants-less, Charlotte put her hands on Thomas’s shoulders, jumped up, and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Thomas lined himself up and then pulled her down roughly against him, the two groaning in unison as his cock slid inside her pussy. He pressed into her with more of his body weight, causing his cock to hit deeper, making her cry out loudly as her legs instinctively tightened around his waist.

Thomas began slamming into her, each contact of his cock against the back of her pussy sending fireworks coursing through her body. Every hard, rough thrust of his hips caused her pussy to swell and her clit to throb; it felt as if it had been months since he was last inside her, rather than a matter of days. Their kisses were as frantic as Thomas’s thrusts, lips were being nibbled, tongues swirling and tangling together.

MilaOcean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaOcean

Charlotte’s hands slid behind his neck in an effort to deepen the kiss.

His cock started hitting a new spot, causing her to moan loudly with each contact. The harder Thomas slammed into her, the harder Charlotte wanted it. Her legs tightened again and Thomas began to slam even harder, grunting with each forceful effort.

A layer of sweat was building between them and that only increased Charlotte’s arousal level. She loved how hot and sweaty he felt against her, she loved the way his muscles rippled beneath her hands, and how amazingly hard his cock felt inside her.

Charlotte could feel her clit throbbing with more intensity and knew that her orgasm was going to hit very soon. He moved his hips harder and faster again and Charlotte dug her nails into his shoulders, preparing for what was to come.

Her clit started to throb so hard it was uncomfortable, and as the walls of her pussy clenched and clasped at his cock, the friction made her toes curl and her nails dig in even deeper. Thomas was grunting loudly and as Charlotte’s legs tightened he gave one final, big effort. Seconds later, he let out a long, strangled groan as he came, joined seconds later by her own orgasmic scream as she reached her climactic peak.

Thomas continued moving against her until neither of them had anything left, and they slid down the wall, landing in a breathless, sweaty, sated heap of nakedness on the floor.

“Need-ed th-at,” Charlotte gasped, trying to catch her breath.

“Needed y-you so b-badl-y,” Thomas replied in kind.

All too soon the spell was broken when they heard the warble of their daughter from upstairs - a loud, insistent protest of ‘put food in my belly,’ which meant they no longer had the luxury of a post-sex recovery period.

“At least she let us get it out of our system first,” Thomas joked.

“You go up and get her daddy, she has missed you,” Charlotte said and he grinned at her.

“Legs not working?” Thomas asked and Charlotte nodded.

“Well yes, that too,” she grinned, remembering what had caused such numbness in her legs.

Thomas laughed. “I love you,” he said and kissed her one final time, before untangling himself from her and standing up.

“Love you right back, baby.”

Published 
Written by breeguildford
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments