Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Life

"Sarah had been waiting for this day for a very long time."

1
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
612 words 612 words


Sarah had been waiting for this day for a very long time. She had had this fetish for a pretty long time but was too shy to tell anyone about it. Until she met him on an online fetish dating site. He seemed pretty interesting to talk to and could talk about her fetish in an artful and not a vulgar manner.

Finally, when she was confident about him, she decided to invite him to her house for a couple of hours of fetish play. He readily agreed. The day came. He showed up at her door with a beautiful bouquet. Sarah was impressed. She let him to the living room and told him to wait on the sofa.

After a while, she arrived with a couple of bottles of perfume and a wad of cotton. She lifted her top and sprayed one of them on her belly button and then pulled his head and positioned his nose on her belly button and tells him to sniff hard.

“Tell me is it any good!” She continues pushing his head inside.

The aroma from her belly button captivated him. He began by taking some deep sniffs. Then after some minutes she pulled his head out and rubbed her belly button with some cotton before putting on another one and repeating the earlier process.

Then came the third bottle and then the fourth. By the end, all the four aromas had combined together and the smell of her belly button was almost captivating.

He also had never experienced anything like it. It was him who was pushing his nose inside now and sniffing as hard as he could. She was moaning and gasping. Then finally when he pulled out his nose he saw that her belly button was all red. He began to clean it up. He spit on her belly button and then rolled his tongue and began sucking on her belly button.

Sarah was in heaven by now.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

She had also never experienced something like this ever before. The two fetishists continued to indulge for quite some time before calling it a day.

For the next few days, Sarah’s belly button was pretty tender. It hurt even when it was touched. But Sarah didn’t seem to mind. The satisfaction that she had gotten that day seemed to be surreal to her. She felt almost liberated. Her inner sexual desires could finally be fulfilled.

She was wondering about her next session and wanted her belly button to heal quickly. The next time arrived after a couple of weeks. This time, she went over to his place. He carried her up in his arms to his bedroom and started undressing her.

When she was only in her bra and panties, he pulled her close and began giving tender kisses all over her belly. It felt pretty nice as if it was a romantic gesture. Then, he began teasing her belly with his nose.

After that, he lay her down on his bed and got the ice tray. He pulled out a cube and held it between his lips and began rubbing it around her belly button.

She was screaming by now. He pinned her hands down and placed the ice cube on top of her belly button. Then he placed his tongue and started to drink every molten drop from her belly.

He continued until the ice cube had disappeared. Then he drifted downward and pulled her panty down and started to eat her out. They ended up having sex that day. Gradually, they started going out too. But they never told anyone how they met or what led them to date!

Published 
Written by aychtrj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments