Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Satisfaction

"No, this time would NOT be a quickie!"

13
10 Comments 10
14.8k Views 14.8k
813 words 813 words
As he tossed me on the bed, I knew this time was going to be good. The last few times with Joe, had been rather quick. I knew that I turned him on and drove him crazy with my teasing text messages, but 2 or 3 minute quickies were not working. I wanted a long, leisurely fuck, and it looked like I was going to get it.

“Get on the floor, on your knees”, he ordered.

I dropped quickly to the ground. I loved this part. Where he treats me like the dirty whore I am and can be. I gazed lovingly at the head of his engorged cock. My mouth watering, licking my lips as I got ready to take him all in.

His breath caught as I lowered my hot mouth on to his stiff shaft. Ever so slowly, I eased my mouth lower, relaxing my throat muscles so I could take him all the way down to his balls. With my head still, I flexed the muscles in my throat so he could feel it along the sides of his cock. He pulled my head closer as I came back up the shaft, creating a fast tempo that I matched with each thrust of his cock in my wet mouth. All too soon he was pulling back, pushing his hands firmly against my shoulders.

“You’re gonna make me pop!”

“Not so quick this time, Joe”. I said as I stood on my tip toes to kiss him. I pressed my naked body against his, pulling on the hoops in his nipples. He picked me up, tossing me on the bed as I giggled, my eyes wide in surprise.

Naked, laying on my back with my legs spread wide open he teased my clit with the head of his cock. I was mesmerized by the sight of the thick head slapping against my tender lips. The “smack” sound it made as it made contact on my wet, swollen nub. I grabbed my tits, massaging them as he brought me closer to the edge with each gentle tap. The wicked gleam in his eye told me that he had only just begun.

“Is this what you want?”, he asked as he mounted me, tossing my legs over his shoulders. I nodded my head yes as he eased his cock into my wet, waiting hole. Bearing all his weight on me, he began a slow, easy rhythm that made me wetter with each thrust.

“MMMmm, Joe. Yes! Yes, that feels good!” I said as I tried to maneuver myself closer to his thrusting cock.

MatureOfKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureOfKind

He pushed his cock all the way in and back one last time before pulling out completely. His hard pole twitching with anticipation of spurting the hot liquid that I was not ready for.

“Nuh uh. Just a little bit longer, baby”.

“Girl, your making me crazy!” he replied.

“Indulge me”, I said. A quickie was not going to happen today.

He pushed me back on the bed and lowered his head between my legs. I relaxed, letting the sensations take over as he kissed my thighs. I ran my fingers through his hair as he inserted one finger, then a second into my wet pussy. I arched my hips, eager for each stroke. He knew how much I loved being finger fucked. And finger fuck me, he did! His long, muscular fingers worked their magic bringing me to an intense orgasm in no time at all.

Breathless, I sat up and stretched my arms out to him. He moved closer so I could circle my arms around his neck. We kissed. Tentatively at first, then more frenzied as his cock twitched against my stomach. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.

“Now, baby”.

He wasted no time pushing me back on the bed. There was no slow teasing this time. Just a carnal urge to thrust his hard cock in to my wet pussy. Harder and faster, each thrust creating a slapping sound as our bodies mated. The bed shook. My body shook as he rode me. My hips thrusting upward to give him the satisfaction that he had gave me.

“Ready?” he asked.

I nodded my head yes, my hole waiting to be filled with the hot juice I knew was coming.

One last thrust, he groaned and threw his head back as spurt after spurt erupted deep inside me. My pussy muscles contracted around his cock, milking the cum out as he lay still on top of me. Breathless, he kissed me and rolled on to his back.

“Happy now?” he asked me.

“Yes. Totally and completely!”, I said as I got up to get dressed.

He walked me to the front door,and with a kiss and said, “See you later, Kiddo”.

I walked out into the sunshine, satisfaction written all over my face.

Published 
Written by Pixie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments