Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Short Term Rentals

"A MILF seduces a young employee into breaking the rules"

17
19 Comments 19
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
“Does the rent include you?” She asked me cheekily, leaning back against the hallway wall.

“No. I’m sorry it doesn’t, Madam,” I replied shyly, “The amount is just for the apartment.”

“Oh, that’s a pity,” She sighed over-dramatically, “Let me take another look at the bedroom.”

I followed her, knowing that this was precisely what Mr Watford had warned me about; ladies who wanted a quick fling during the viewing, especially the recently divorced and the more mature ones. Ms Patterson, the client I had been showing around, fit into both categories.

At nineteen, I had recently been hired as a part-time employee of Watford’s Furnished Rentals. This was the first time I’d encountered the situation that Mr Watford had spoken about. His words were still fresh in my mind.

“Don’t under any circumstances get involved with the customer. It’s bad for business and I won’t tolerate it,” He had said, “Meaning, it’s a firing offence.”

Ms Patterson sat down on the end of the bed looking around the room while I stood in the doorway. Damn, she was a fine looking woman, with her shoulder-length flowing black hair and the face of a film-star, not to mention her curvaceous body with ample boobs and a fine looking round butt. Based on her clothing and accessories, I figured that she must have been married to a rich man. The lady had class.

She patted the spot on the bed next to her and said, “Sit down Frank. Let’s discuss this.”

I stood there, hesitant, nervous about what might happen next.

“Come on!” She insisted, flicking her hair, “I’m not going to bite you.”

I sat down a little further away than where she had indicated. That would have been too close for comfort.

“I’m going to take the place for six months,” She started, “Which should make you happy.”

“It does. Thank you.” I responded, smiling.

“And even though you’re not part of the deal,” She continued, “I would very much like to keep you here for a while longer today.”

My heart was racing so hard that I thought it was about to burst out of my chest. I wanted her, but my job was on the line.

“What’s the matter Frank?” Ms Patterson asked, concernedly.

“I’m not supposed to get involved…” I started to say slowly.

“Well of course you’re not supposed to,” She said, smiling, “There are plenty of things we’re not supposed to do, but we do them anyway. You do want to, don’t you?”

“Well yes, but Mr Watford will be suspicious if I take too long.” I answered.

Ms Patterson took out her mobile phone and placed a call.

“Hello Mr Watford, this is Mary Patterson.

bigboobies_Andra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bigboobies_Andra

I’m afraid my car broke down and I’m almost an hour late. I’ve already called Frank to let him know I’ll be there soon. Sorry for the delay. I’ll call you once I’ve seen the apartment.”

She looked at me gleefully, and then said triumphantly, “There. Problem solved!”

She moved over to me and started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her and slipped my hand under her black silk blouse, rubbing her back and fumbling with the clasp of her bra. She had already unbuttoned most of my shirt.

“Let’s stand up. It’s easier,” She said, getting up and reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra, “Fiddly things.”

I stood up and faced her, unbuttoning her blouse while she finished opening up my shirt. She slipped off her blouse, revealing a delicately laced black bra which she then also removed, revealing a wonderfully large pair of titties. We embraced and kissed again, her fleshy mounds pressing against my chest.

She reached down and undid my trousers, and then pulled down my underpants, my cock springing out like a jack in the box. As I kicked off my shoes and removed the rest of my clothes, she told me to sit down on the edge of the bed and then lay back. As soon as I did, she knelt down between my legs and started licking my shaft, teasing her tongue around the rim of my knob, then making her way down to my balls. She took each one into her mouth, gently sucking on them, then made her way back up my shaft and swallowed the entire thing whole. I could feel the tip of my dick sliding down her throat as she did this. I almost came, but luckily she stopped sucking me off after a short while, and used her boobs to wank me. I watched in awe as she squeezed my rod between her breasts, lifting them up and letting them slowly glide down rhythmically.

A few moments later she stood up and removed the rest of her clothes, telling me to get up onto the bed. I lay on my back as she straddled my waist and made her way forward, kneeling, until I realized where she was going. I slid my hands and arms between her legs and she placed her juicy shaved pussy over my mouth. I needed no encouragement to suck her off like that, grasping her buttocks in my hands and licking her wet patch until she came, rubbing her pussy over my mouth as she did so.

“Oh gee, Frank,” She cried, “For a young man you sure know how to lick a woman!”

Encouraged, I made her come three more times while she rode my face, spilling her juices over me.

She moved off my face, and with me still on my back, she mounted my cock, sucking it deep inside her pussy. I watched her titties bouncing wildly as she pumped up and down on my dick like she was at the rodeo. Within a couple of minutes I spurted a huge stream of jizz inside her and she came once more.

“Don’t forget to stop by and say hello,” She said, walking away after we had signed the rental papers.
Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments