Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Simmering Core

14
10 Comments 10
3.7k Views 3.7k
975 words 975 words
Recommended Read
In the dark, my eyes can only make out the vague outline of you. A beautiful silhouette. A tangled lock of hair, closed eyelids, the exquisite stillness of your lips... these details hold just as much sensual beauty and mystery as every single curve and plane of the body.

Even breathing in the fragrant stray strands of hair spilled across the back of your neck, stirs something powerful within. I feel you slowly grind against my thick column of aching flesh. Every little movement increases the sweet pressure below.

A soft moan in the dark escapes you when my lips meet skin, that soft crevice where the neck curves into the shoulder. I can see your lips slightly parting, whispering my name. I hear pure need in your cadence. The quiet but unmistakable melody of unbridled want inside, an unseen core beginning to simmer.

A delicate, unspoken rhythm begins building between us. You grind back against me more and more, teasing my cock with the soft warm flesh of your luscious cheeks as I keep kissing, moaning, lips sealed around your neck.

Your hand seeks mine out in the dark, quickly leading me to cup your breast. You squeeze hard, guiding my hand exactly how you wish against the soft ample swell, trapped between your pulse as a nipple instantly hardens against my palm.

One of us will inevitably seize control of this naked dance. My mind is already filling with ways to take you, to make you writhe beyond control.

You turn to me, though, barely obscured by the darkness. The luminous orbs of your eyes, unblinking and wide, lock with mine. It's almost as if you're testing me, seeing if I will break and lose control.

We take our time most nights, exploring and teasing, escalating to the brink and then scaling back to do it all over again. It's the most sweet, torturous push and pull. Some nights, though, we just consume. Two elements racing towards supernova.

Palms gently presse against as you straddle, a little giggle escaping from your throat. You never say so, but you love when I'm helpless this way.

A flash of white in the dark, teeth gleaming as you grin again. My eyes drift lower to where a lone finger is embedded within, gliding in and out of your dripping sex in a hypnotic blur.

You bite your lower lip, eyes almost apologetic, but your finger never stops. That brief action, teeth sinking into delicate pink flesh, makes me throb even harder, cock helplessly surging.

It's those brief moments, such intimate and potent frames within a memory's snapshot, that awaken true need. The explicit spoken by you without words. Being so utterly exposed and vulnerable in the hands of another.

Your hand closes around me, stroking and slowly rubbing my thickness, teasing it near your slick entrance making every inch quivers from heat. I want to beg you as my tip is suddenly devoured between your lips.

MilanaPric
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaPric

Your grin widens as I moan and writhe beneath you, body begging you with pure need.

Every second partially inside of you, thick head swollen and covered in your heated nectar, makes me tremble. Your grip intensifies to a point where the pressure is demanding, a seamless sensation floating between pain and pleasure. It's one of the ways you remind me who it belongs to.

You're suddenly impaled with the rest of me, gasping as I bottom out in you. Before your hips even begin to rock, I can feel your walls shuddering, greedy and tight.

Everything turns darker as you lean down for a deep kiss, my face shrouded in your locks. In the dark, they are like silken veils, soft and sweet.

Your moans vibrate in the kiss, hips grinding faster and faster. Your hard nipples grazing mine. Heart slamming thunder through skin. You pulling back, slowing down the dance of our bodies because even though we won't last long, you still know how to prolong the fever before it reaches its inevitable boiling apex.

You whisper my name, lips trembling against my ear, pleading for me to explode inside of you.

Unstoppable pressure builds as you sit up and ride harder, fingers strumming your clit. Waves begin to crest in you. I can feel it in the way you're starting to clamp in hard spasms around me.

My thickness surges beyond control, near the final swell. Claiming and stretching as you shudder around me. Leaning down and devouring my neck with a rough kiss, your teeth marking skin as I burst.

A sharp clarity overtakes everything, my world narrowed to a pinpoint where there is only you and I as the conduits to unfiltered bliss. More than just an eruption takes place. Something like a fragment of the soul passes from me and into your simmering core.

Time loses shape.

All I know is you. Territory marked, inside and out. Depths still clutching, refusing to let go. You always keep me inside as long as possible. It's one of the countless things you do that make me love you even more. Holding you close to me. Planting soft kisses on your lips. Caressing your back. Hearts slowing back down from the raging thunder they bellowed.

Sometimes I think this fire will burn us from inside out, render absolute desire into helpless cinders. Instead, there are embers beyond the apex, a boundless warmth merely hibernating.

But I don't think about anything now. I'm just absorbing the little universe we share. Hugging you tight. Soon enough, we'll drift back to our spots and slip away again, happy and sated. I just want to have this.

Much like the way you keep me inside, I want to feel your weight on me. Your breath and pulse on my skin. The final lingering throbs.

I just want to have you.

Always.
Published 
Written by elliotlacey31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments