Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Simple Pleasures Delivered By Mail.

"Midlife crisis averted when younger woman gives an older guy a massive ego boost."

8
0 Comments 0
5.9k Views 5.9k
719 words 719 words
I heard the post guy's little motorcycle pull up at our letterbox. Ah mail.

I went out to the mailbox and amongst the usual crappy flyers and pamphlets was a brown package bag.The bag was addressed to me on a typed sticker, no return address.

I took it inside. Fascinated, I ripped the tab across and got a shock at what was inside.

There was a ziplock baggie containing a pair of women's white t-shirt material panties. Judging by the size and cut, I assumed they would have fit a young woman of a petite frame. I had an instant erection, I couldn't help it.

I then checked inside the brown cardboard bag. What? There was an A4 letter inside.

"Mr. Jameson, I know you are my friends step dad and this will shock you. I dropped around yesterday to drop off Janie's clothes after my 21st birthday and, please don't be afraid or embarrassed, but as I was walking by the glass door I saw you on the couch masturbating to the porn on your laptop. I kept really quite because my first thought was to leave you to your privacy, but, God I'm so sorry, I could not turn away....I had to watch."

"I watched as you closed your eyes and laid back as you came all up your belly and chest. I have to admit I have never seen a man, in my short experience of men, ever come like that...I'm sorry Mr. Jameson, it was beautiful, confronting, filthy...but so fucking hot (pardon my french)."

"So Anyways...last night I was alone and thinking about watching you masturbating and it turned me on. I have to admit I masturbated for quite sometime thinking about it. I deliberately left my panties on to get soiled with my come....Being straight I freely admit that when I come I'm a gusher Mr. Jameson, so..."

"Anyway, I've always had a soft spot for you and got a thrill when you'd smile if I came to see Janie. You are a nice guy and a good dad to Janie, God she's bloody twenty-one and still won't move out!...I guess this is a thing I'm going through, but since I feel like this I'm going to stay away because, I don't know I guess I could be at your place for a party, get drunk and do something I'd regret."

"SO, please enjoy this little present...maybe open this ziplock bag somewhere private.

AlannaBalti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlannaBalti

It is damp with my come, the only smell will be of my body. I wanted to spray it with perfume but I couldn't risk getting you in trouble. Yours with a tiny crush...Chels x"

You know, it was weird I had tears prickling my eyes on reading this. My sad emotions were quickly over-run with anticipation and a powerful sexual desire.

I took the letter and ziploc bag of panties to the garden shed. I quickly unzipped the bag and, as soon as it opened, I smelled the sweet scent of musky sweat, pussy and something else, sweet...but I could put my finger on it. As I drew them out they were indeed damp, the smell extraordinarily erotic and powerful. She must have come in these today and had these couriered here, as indeed the package suggested.

I held the panties to my face, undid my jeans and pushed them and my boxers down. My cock sprung out dripping with precome.

I placed the ziploc bag in such a way as to catch my come to leave no proof I was in here wanking over a young woman's well worn panties. With the panties held to my mouth and nose I masturbated and came powerfully, pulsing again and again, come blasting all over the bag and workbench.

I then savoured her panties once more before stuffing them in the come sodden ziploc. I then fired up our wood stove and burnt envelope, panties in the ziploc and took one last read of the letter post orgasm and burned that too. I had a wash with soap.

I was on cloud nine. I got my shit together after that. My wife and I made love more often and I held a beautiful memory from a young woman who busted me wanking!

Published 
Written by JuiceBar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors