Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Skin on skin

"Subtle looks lead to an encounter in a store cupboard"

7
6 Comments 6
5.3k Views 5.3k
634 words 634 words
She looked at him from across the crowded room. He was gorgeous. He noticed her looking and winked subtly, making her blush. She smiled, a seductive little half smile and then turned away to concentrate on the conversation that was happening. She should have been paying attention all along, but the two women she was speaking with hadn’t noticed her absent mind or lack of input. They were too involved with talking about the reformation of the education system.

For the rest of the evening they sent subtle looks each other’s way. A flick of the head, a wink, a little knowing smile, licking lips, hand gestures. It was all getting too much for Patricia as she sat down for dinner and saw him wink at her, sitting directly opposite her. She felt her womanhood quiver with excitement. She extended her leg and ran it up and down his trousers, playing footsies with him. God would this function ever end? She thought.

She managed to lose sight of him after dinner, when additional drinks were being served and the auction started. She excused herself to go outside for a cigarette, hoping that perhaps she would see him out there. Smoking was something she very rarely indulged in these days, but it helped calm her nerves. If she was going to present her speech at the end of the night, then she needed a clear head and not to be distracted by Mr Tall, dark and handsome.

As she made her way to the large double doors someone grabbed her arm and drew her into the darkness and down a small hallway. It was him, Mr Tall, dark and handsome. No words were exchanged as they kissed passionately. The excitement and need for each other built as her hands roved over his body and his hands roved over her. He fumbled for the door handle, found it and pulled it, opening the store cupboard.

kimberlyfor4TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyfor4TS



He pushed her into the darkness. A cord hanging down from the ceiling was getting in his way. He pulled it and a small light dimly lit the space. He pushed her up against the wall, hitched her dress up and unzipped his pants, pulling them down just enough so his movements weren’t completely restricted. Her black panties were pushed aside and as he held her, Patricia wrapped her legs around his waist, guiding him to her willing and waiting snatch.

He danced around in the shallows for a while and then pushed himself deeper. God she felt good. This wasn’t going to be some romantic encounter, this was quick, hard and fast. Patricia tried to pull him deeper inside her, grinding her hips against him as he roughly pounded into her hot pussy. Both of them tried to supress moans, but five short and glorious minutes later he reached his climax. She felt his cum hit her insides and this set her off and she had an orgasm of her own.

He pulled out of her, pulled his pants back up, readjusted himself and then left the store cupboard to re-join the party. Patricia pulled her panties back to where they were supposed to be. Mr Tall, dark and handsome’s seed started to trickle from her. She’d have to go to the bathroom and clean up before she gave her speech.

She too readjusted herself and left the store cupboard, going back into the main events room to slip to the ladies’ room. Too late.

“And now, Miss Patricia Mountjoy will say a few words,” announced the chairman.

Crap, she thought.

Author's Note: Big ups to Lacey Luscham, who helped me with the writing and formatting of this story. So great when users help each other out. Check out her stories, they're really great. 
Published 
Written by KatherinePenny93
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments