Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So What?

"An unexpected twist to a night out"

34
28 Comments 28
7.3k Views 7.3k
703 words 703 words

"I - You- We can't.  Not here," she whimpered.

"Oh, but we can and we will," his deep voice rumbled in her ear.  

"But, but -," she stammered.

"But what?" he inquired.  

"Someone might see," she said. 

"So what if they do?" he asked as he raised the back of her skirt.  "Lift your right foot and put it on the bar underneath the table."  

She obeyed, understanding now why he'd had her remove her panties before they got out of the car.  

"You know what I think?" he queried.

"What - oh fuck," she gasped as his cock entered her from behind. "What's that?" 

"I think you'd like for someone to see.  Another woman, perhaps.  One who will come over and lift the front of your skirt to lick and nibble that delicious clit while I fuck you.  You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"I, ah, maybe," she moaned.  

"Maybe huh?" He shifted and his cock slid deeper inside her.

"Yes," she hissed as he drove his cock in and out of her core.  The angle was just right and with every stroke, the meaty head rubbed her g-spot.  

"Think about it.  Just imagine a beautiful, sexy woman on her knees in front of you.  Her tongue flicking that swollen nubbin faster and faster, taking you to the brink and then sending you tumbling over the edge.  When you cum, those pussy walls will squeeze my cock and I'll fill you with my hot seed.  You'll gnaw that lip, trying to contain your cries of orgasmic bliss."  

"Oh fuck," she mewled.  

"Maybe you'd like it better if I lay down on the table and have you straddle me, burying my cock balls deep in that wet snatch.  Then I'll invite two of the guys to join us.  One to fuck that tight asshole and one to occupy that beautiful mouth.  You'd enjoy that, wouldn't you?"

Whimpering, she nodded.  

"As you sink down on my rigid member, you'll hear the rasp of a zipper behind you and then feel a pair of hands spread your ass cheeks.  Something cool and wet will dribble down your exposed crack, then you'll feel a second cock pressing against your rosebud.  He will grip your hips and slowly bury his cock in your tight ass.   In the meantime, his friend will walk up to the table, grab a handful of your hair and shove his cock in your mouth.  You'll be stuffed full of cock.  We'll find our rhythm and fuck you until you're a quivering mess."

EvelinaSnoww
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinaSnoww

As he spoke he continued to fuck her, alternating between slow deep strokes and short shallow ones.  Between the motion of his cock and the vivid picture he'd painted, she soon teetered on the verge of an orgasm.  

"Please," she begged.  "Now, please."

"Please, what?" he demanded.  "Please let you cum, or please finish the story?"

"Both," she gasped.  

His hands gripped her hips as he thrust his cock in and out of her soaked pussy.  

"The cock in your ass will drive you over the edge and you'll orgasm. When you do, that sweet pussy and tight ass will clench.  Our cocks will explode and fill you with hot spunk.  That'll spur you to orgasm again and when you do, the third cock will thrust down your throat, pumping your belly full of cum."

All she could manage was a moan as he picked up the pace.

"Fuck yes," he hissed.  "Cum for me baby.  Cum thinking of being fucked by three cocks."

She bit her lip hard, to keep from crying out as he frantically fucked her.  Her pussy clenched as his cock jerked and he shot his load, filling her.  The feel of his hot cum spurting spiraled her into a powerful orgasm.  

After a few minutes, his cock softened and slid out.  He pulled her skirt down, then tucked his cock away.  She slowly stood up and turned to look at him.  He braced for the tirade he felt sure was coming.  You could have knocked him over with a feather when she spoke.  

"That was absolutely fucking amazing," she said, leaning in and planting a kiss on his lips.  "We really should get out more often."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by greeneyedkitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments