Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sopping Wet Snatches

"I Want Your Soppy Snatch"

42
27 Comments 27
20.5k Views 20.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Join now to listen to this story
Waking up to you is the best thing. Your soft, naked skin brushing against mine. The way your eye lashes fan across your face, making you looking innocent. When we both know how untrue that really is. You’re a Devil in an Angel’s disguise. I can’t help but want to see this devil at play.

A small smile curls over my lips, leaning in I take one of your pert nipples in my mouth, and begin to suck gently. Your light moans make me stir, the sensation rushing right down to my own pussy. My teeth capture your hardening nipple, flicking my tongue against the tip. You groan with lust, opening your eyes, to find me staring up at you with a coy smile. You don’t make a move, you lie there and let me torture you.

My soft fingers skim down your perfect stomach, working over you with such care. Your legs naturally part for me. The inner slut in you needing to be touched by me. You can be so greedy, but you’re using restraint not to rush things, you want to enjoy the slow pace… at least for now.

Finding your mound, I brush my fingers down along your lips. My middle finger is the only one to work through your lips. I seek out your clit, rubbing gently over it for a moment, before working further down. I find you oh so wet. You were horny and ready to go even before waking. Such a dirty girl you are. I love that about you.

With just my middle finger, I slip it into your tight hole, working the whole thing in. You’re moaning still, opening your legs wider for me. My mouth sucking a little harder on your nipple. I press my thumb against your clit and make small circles on it now. With a slow rhythm, I fuck your sopping snatch with desire and need. You’re soaking wet, a beautiful sopping wet mess for me. You gasp out, tremble with need. What is that? Are you close to coming already? Are you going to soak my hand more than it already is? Oh, yes please. You dirty girl.

Quickly, I move a second finger into you, wanting to bring you to the edge fast. I begin to fuck you a little quicker. “Come on, that’s it, be my good girl,” I whisper in your ear. I fuck your sopping snatch faster. Fucking you like never before. I fuck what I own, what you have given to me. My own juices soaking over down over my thighs. I feel so naughty, making me want to fuck you all the harder.

A yelp from your perfect lips grabs my attention. You begin to shudder hard, coming with such need that you have to grip the sheets. I bet you feel as though you’re falling from the world. Swirling in the orgasm that I have given you. You’re not even fully awake, half dream state of what I’m doing to you.

FoxyDaniellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyDaniellaTS

Let this wave of orgasm take you to new levels. I don’t give in, I fuck you a little deeper. I reach the deepest core of you.

Your juices soak my fingers, over my palm and part of my wrist. It excites me to see you so wet, making me want you desperately. I bring my lips to yours and begin to kiss you deeply. My lips tremble over yours, inhaling your moans deep into me, causing me to moan back. You finally have had enough, you can’t take it anymore. You push me off of you, making me lie flat on my back. You slip right between my legs, giving me that devilish grin I have grown to ache for.

Without a second thought, you drop right down and push your face into my thighs. You look up at me with those hungry eyes, lapping at my slit. Working your hot mouth over my equally hungry snatch. When your tongue makes contact with my button, I squeal out. I push my hips forward, you grab a hold of them, and shove your tongue down deeper inside me. The need in you is evident.

I knead at my own breasts, squeezing them, pinching my own nipples. My hips roll to your movement. With your tongue working between my petal-soft folds, catching over my clit repeatedly, bringing me closer to my own orgasm. My core is pulsating, so slick with excitement. I move against you, slithering, writhing, and stroking the same pace as you do. It is clear how close I am, you know it as much as I do.

Parting wider, you thrust in two fingers, with no warning or care. You know exactly what it takes and I cry out a long moan. The sound of your slurping, the sopping wetness of my snatch and my moans grow with each passing moment. I arch my back, here I come. It’s about to erupt, don’t slow down. Please don’t.

“Don’t fucking stop!” I cry out, “Fucking hell, I’m close, harder!”

You don’t either, you don’t stop. Not that I actually think you would. And with that, I begin to soak your face and fingers. I come harder, squealing out moans of such delight that I’m the one who is now falling from this world. My whole body is trembling with this erotic high, I never want it to end. My body rockets again and again, jolting me hard with the effects of orgasm.

Even when the orgasm stops, I pulse hard, leaving me tiny, mini orgasms. Twitching hard, I whimper out. You move up to stroke my breasts and kiss me deeply. Our tongues dancing together, tasting one another as I sigh happily.

What an absolute perfect way to wake up. I could get used to this. My Devil in an Angel’s disguise, oh how I love your soppy, wet snatch.

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments