Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steal away time with you

"Fling with a friend"

20
16 Comments 16
6.0k Views 6.0k
549 words 549 words
They went to a late night dinner and had far too many drinks. The pair had been friends, then lovers, and then friends again. He was her constant as he never judged her and was always there for advice. She sat watching him toy with his drink and slowly raise it to his lips. He caught her watching and gave her a shy sly smile. Dinner ended and the pair of life long friends headed to his place for a nightcap. 

Cold beer in hand and wandering his kitchen she wondered what she was doing there. The thought ended as he re-entered the room in his swim trucks. She then remembered his hot tub sitting on the back deck. Since it was winter, she didn't go around with her bikini in tow. He said come on and grabbed her by the hand and off they went for a steamy dip on a cold night.

The pair seemed to sit, chat, drink and sing songs for hours. With not so much as a moments notice, he pulled her closer to him, so her back was to his front. He slowly began kissing down her neck while moving her bra strap off her shoulder. He slowly began fondling her breast while freeing the other with his spare hand by unfastening the back.

She was then topless in the hot tub. The cool air would hit her breasts every so often as she shifted and moved with each touch. She turned to straddle him and their mouths met. Their tongues and hands seemed to dance over each other. It just became so overwhelming. The two so often had found themselves drawn together, tangled in passion. 

They stepped out of the hot tub dripping wet, cold and unfulfilled.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

They went to his room to dry off and get dressed. He was about to step out so she could dress in privacy. It seemed shocking that he would think she needed privacy after all these years. It was space he was trying to give her as he knew what would happen if he stayed.

She grabbed his arm and asked him to stay. They watched each other intensely as they dried themselves off never breaking eye contact and suddenly there was no space between the two. The little clothing that was left was gone in a flash. They desperately needed each other.

She found herself flung onto his warm soft bed with him kissing her from tip to tail. He had a way of kissing, playing and arousing her that no one ever had before. She had thought about thanking who ever the woman was who taught him his tricks.

She came with his mouth on her and the world was still for a moment. She tried to return the favor and he let her for a moment. He needed inside her. He pulled her up on top of him and gently guided himself into his familiar friend and the pair rocked, swayed and took each other to that place where they could both have a sweet release.

The two fell asleep in each other's arms. She left at dawn. He had work and she had her life to return to.

It was six years later when the two spoke of that night again.

Published 
Written by wistful_wonderer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments