Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

sub in an elevator

22
13 Comments 13
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
She made my cock hard, the first time I saw her. She was new to the building, obviously a recent hire. It was about a month ago, in the courtyard of the building we work in. It’s where we smokers meet, to light up on breaks.

The first thing I noticed was her slim, shapely legs, dangling ever so sexily from beneath her short skirt. She has dancer’s legs, long, tight and toned to perfection. The four inch heels she wore, complimented the shape of her slim body. Her hair is black and cut short. Her eyes are jet black, her skin is porcelain white.

She reads while smoking. I have yet to see her socialize with anyone.

I think she’s a sub.

A few days ago, we were waiting for the elevator. I tried to make eye contact with her, to no avail. When the elevator doors opened, I motioned her to enter.

She said, “Thank you,” soft and barely audible.

I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

Her eyes looked to the floor as she spoke.

I was almost certain that she’s a sub, at that point.

The interior of the elevator is covered with mirrors. She leaned back against the wall and crossed her ankles. She stood dead still, her eyes looking into space. There is nothing timid about her. She has a quiet and sexy confidence in her body language. I studied her, admiring her from different angles in the mirrors. The doors opened on my floor and I exited. I will talk to her next time, I decided.

We meet at the elevators again. We arrive as one elevator starts its ascent, taking a crowd of people upwards. We are the only ones waiting. Elevator doors open and I motion her to enter.

She says, “Thank you,” in the same soft, barely audible voice.

I nod my head in acknowledgement, again.

I thought I heard her say something after, “Thank you.”

She leans against the back wall and crosses her ankles. The elevator bounces and grinds to a halt. The sudden stop startles her. Her left hand flies away from her body and grabs on to my right arm.

We’re stuck between floors.

She regains her composure quickly and releases my arm. I turn my head to look at her. She still averts my gaze. Her eyes are fixed on the ground this time.

“Forgive me, Sir,” She pleads.

She is a sub.

“Are you okay?” I ask her.

“Yes Sir. Thank you for asking,” she replies.

I walk to her, place my hands on her hips and lift her skirt. Her eyes are still fixed on the ground. I lift the hem of her skirt past her elbows. She gives out a long sigh and presses her elbows into her sides, holding her skirt raised for me.

I take half a step back and admire her long legs, hips and shaved cunt.

Annafreud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annafreud

She isn’t wearing panties. I ease myself down to one knee. I lift her right leg and place her foot on top of the chrome handrail. She moans, offering no resistance. I slide my right hand over her inner thigh and squeeze her soft flesh. She moans louder and shuts her eyes.

I place my thumbs on her smooth, hairless cunt, spread her wet slit and expose her clit.

In a shaky voice, She asks, “May I speak, Sir?”

I look up at her. She is still averting my eyes.

“Of course you may, and you may also look at me. You have lovely eyes,” I reply.

“Thank you, Sir. You are very kind,” She replies to me.
Then she asks me, “Will you allow me to cum, or, will you not allow it, Sir?”

“You are allowed to cum, this time,” I answer.

“Thank you Sir. Please forgive my interruption. My cunt is yours, Sir, to do with as you please,” She replies.

I slide my middle finger inside her slick, wet cunt, and pull her towards my mouth.
I suck her clit between my lips. Her juice is tart and warm. I keep my finger still, inside her. I use it only to hold her in place. I place my tongue flat, and pressed hard against her clit. I slowly move my head up and down, running the entire length of my tongue over her clit. Soft moans escape her lips.

I cease running my tongue over her clit, and bite down on her meaty cunt. She gasps and squeezes her fingers tight around the chrome handrails. I release her from my bite and I pinch her clit between the index finger and thumb of my left hand. I run my tongue over her clit again. She bucks her hips forward and moans loudly. I roll her clit between my finger and thumb, to the rhythm of my tongue. Her body quivers, and her right leg wobbles. I push my middle finger upwards and harder inside her, to steady her.

It isn’t long until I feel her squeeze my finger from deep inside her. A gush of warm liquid runs down my finger and flows over my knuckles and tongue. She lets out a muffled cry, as she quivers in orgasm.

When she stops quivering, I slide my finger out of her. I stand up and gently remove her left foot from the railing. I hold her steady as she places her foot on the floor. She pulls the hem of her skirt down and adjusts it.

“You may speak,” I say to her.

“Thank you, Sir,” She says, with relief in her voice, “Did my cunt please you, Sir?”

I lift her chin, kiss her lips, look into her dark eyes and reply, “Yes, you taste as exquisite as you look.”

She smiles and replies, “I am glad you find me pleasing, Sir, and thank you, for allowing me to cum.”

“Meet me after work, in the courtyard,” I grin.

Still smiling, She replies, “Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments