Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SWC

"Alicia learns that not everything that is good comes in big sizes."

7
7 Comments 7
4.2k Views 4.2k
899 words 899 words

Alicia gyrated her body on the dance floor while sipping on her drink through a thin straw. Her tight short black dress had slid up showing off more of her long legs. She didn’t wear a bra, and her firm boobs bounced to the beat of the music, and her nipples were hard. Alicia wanted, no, she needed cock, but there was nothing interesting around her.

The guys that flirted with her wasn’t her type. Too short, too tall, too fat or too skinny. Being horny sometimes made you desperate, but Alicia was disciplined and didn’t let any man get into her panties, well, thong tonight.

Green eyes flashed a smile, white teeth, gorgeous lips, a flick of his hair and again the smile. Alicia paid attention. Where was he? He had been at the bar, she moved a bit and craned her neck. Ah, there he was surrounded by a few girls. Not a problem thought Alicia and finished her drink.

On the way over to the bar she left the empty glass on top of a man-sized speaker and concentrated on her strut. Right foot in front of the left, left in front of the right. She built up her swagger so by the time she was visible to the man by the bar her legs, hips, and boobs moved in perfect harmony. And it worked. The guy totally ignored the women around him and stared at her. She could literately see his jaw drop as she came closer.

“Hi, why don’t you buy me a drink?” she whispered in his ear, making sure he felt her lips brush his earlobe.

No answer, only a quick snap of his fingers. The bartender recognized Alicia and within seconds she had a glass of vodka on the rocks.

“Thanks. What’s your name?” she shouted over the music.

The other women had dropped away when she had shown up, knowing she was the queen bee, top of the mountain, the lioness of the club.

“Pete, you?”

“Alicia. Let’s get out of here.”

Pete looked a bit confused but with her cleavage pushed up in his face and her finger twirling her curly black hair he just nodded.

She finished off her drink in one go and grabbed his hand and lead him out into the warm summer night. The street was busy with people walking and cars driving up and down the strip. Alicia didn’t waste time. Crossing the street risking both their lives she almost dragged Pete on to the sidewalk and down a lane littered with garbage bins. A rat scudded away as they made their way down to the beach.

Alicia took off her heels and noted that the sand was still warm. It felt good under her soles and between her toes. As they made their way across the beach towards some sunbeds left behind the sound of music and chatter became less distinct until they couldn’t hear it anymore. By then they had reached the sunbeds, and Alicia pushed Pete down on one of them.

Corinawild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Corinawild

She pulled her dress over her head then wiggled out of her thong. Naked she straddled the surprised Pete and began to undo his pants. Meanwhile, Pete caressed her firm boobs, pulled at her nipples.

“God, I want to suck your cock,” she purred when she began to pull down the zipper. When she stuck her hand inside the boxer shorts, her smiled disappeared.

“What the fuck? What is this?” she said and looked down.

What was sticking up was a short, and quite thin cock with a small cockhead. It reminded her of the straw that she had used but with a cherry stuck on top of it.

“You can’t be serious,” she moaned and began to get of Pete.

He grabbed hold of her hips, and suddenly she was under him with his face buried in her shaved pussy. Oh, Lord could the man eat pussy, she thought.

“Oh, oh, mm, that feels good, baby,” she purred.

When Pete began to suck on her clit, she moaned loudly and squirmed like a fish on a hook. She didn’t care about the size of his cock by now. All she wanted was to come.

Without warning Pete suddenly changed position, ramming his tiny cock inside her. Just a few thrusts before he pulled out. He adjusted his position, this time he pushed inside her ass. Before she had a chance to protest his hand was on her pussy. Two fingers inside her and his thumb rubbing her clit.

Alicia could only lay there while he finger fucked her while at the same time fucking her ass. Before she knew it, her orgasm began to build. Her hands grabbed for his arm which fingers were deep inside her.

“Yes, yes, don’t stop, faster, do it faster!”

Pete did, and with a long, loud moan he felt her pussy contract at the same time as her ring muscle did the same and Pete shot his load in her ass.

Alicia was in shock. At first, she had thought the night a waste due to the size of Pete’s dick. They lay face to face, slowly kissing.

“Wow, that was amazing,” she whispered.

“I guess you are a SWC fan now.”

She laughed. “What’s a SWC?”

“Small White Cock.”

 

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments