Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Caroline: Second Date

"Caroline's for dinner. We feed each other."

9
5 Comments 5
4.1k Views 4.1k
994 words 994 words

The mixer over, Bill and I headed back to the dorm while the girls walked the two blocks to their home. I had promised Caroline that I would call her Wednesday to set up a date for the following weekend. When I called, Caroline invited me to dinner Saturday.

"You mean, as in, meet the parents dinner?"

"No, silly. Mom and Dad are going away for the weekend, leaving Leann to protect my virginity." I could hear the laugh in her voice.

"Oh, okay," I replied slightly crestfallen that we would have a chaperone. "Can I bring anything?"

"Champagne would be nice," she said, "and flowers." 

"Oh. Okay," I repeated, wondering how I could pull this off.

"I'm teasing," she said. "Just bring yourself, and do me big favor."

"Whats that?"

"Don't touch yourself!"

It took a few seconds to sink in. She didn't want me emptying my balls before Saturday night! Now I was really excited. 

Bill returned from his evening class, asking if there was somewhere for me to stay so he and Leann could have the room to themselves.

"I will promise not to return here until Sunday afternoon." He was greatly relieved. 

Saturday arrived and I headed for Caroline's house. Halfway there I met Leann, who winked and said, "Have a great weekend!" I  got to the house and knocked on the door. It swung inward on squeaky hinges and standing before me was Caroline in a somewhat see-through baby doll pajama set.

I stood there gawking for a few seconds. She grabbed me by the belt, pulled me in and said, "Why don't you take a picture. It'll last longer." Before I could answer she stepped into my arms and kissed me, molding herself to me, hands in my hair, pelvis grinding against mine.

"I couldn't afford champagne and flowers, so I just brought myself." 

"Smart man", she replied. Still pulling me by the belt, we walked to the dining room. There, on the table was an open pizza box. Letting go of my belt, she hopped up on the table. "Dinner is served!" she said opening her legs.

She saw me eyeing the pizza and added, "Choose wisely." She rubbed her hand over her panty clad pussy.

Dropping to my knees between her legs, I stared as her hand moved, revealing a damp spot. "This is a 'no-brainer'."

She lifted her bottom off the table as I slid her panties off her hips and past her knees, dropping them on the floor. I kissed her thighs, dragging my lips up the soft skin of her legs, getting ever closer. Her scent invaded my nostrils, making my cock twitch in my pants. Parting her hairs with my nose I kissed her gently on her pussy lips before snaking my tongue up inside.

"Mmmmm! You sure know how to make a girl feel good," she murmured as she ground her hips into my face. Her encouragement led me to more forceful, and deeper licks, which, in turn, made her wetter and tastier. I felt her hand on the back of my head, applying a little pressure.

AliceGarneck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceGarneck

My hands gravitated to her breasts, sliding under her top. I took her clit in my mouth, swirling my tongue over and around it. Her grip on my head tightened and she began to moan. She rucked her hips, smearing her muskiness all over my face. "Oh fuck, that feels good....don't stop!" I had no intention of stopping. Tongue stabs into her moistening depths, tongue rasps on her clit, kneading her breasts, and rolling her nipples drove her quickly to the edge. "So close!.... Ohgod! ... cumminnngggg!" she cried out as her thighs clamped to my head and her freshening cunt oozed precious honey onto my lips and tongue.

As she relaxed, I swept her up, carrying her to her bedroom. Laying her on the bed, I quickly stripped and stepped between her legs. Her only words were "Don't cum inside me! If you do it will be the last time you see this."

Not only did I want to see it again, I wanted to feel it again, taste it again, smell it again. "I promise!" I said as I pressed the head of my cock to her entrance.  Slowly, I pushed, relishing her tightness with each millimeter, until my balls kissed her cunt lips. We kissed, deep and hard as I slid in and out of her. She felt like warm, wet, velvet. My senses were on overload. I knew I wouldn't last long. She locked her legs around my waist, meeting my thrusts with her own.

The room smelled strongly of lust. Sometimes gentle, sometimes not, the meeting of our bodies, the fapping of our hips as they met, the squelching of cock and cunt, the moans emanating from deep within both of us, added to our lust driven coupling.  Knowing I was at the end of my rope, I whispered between kisses, "Where do you want me to cum?"

"On my tits!" she moaned back.

I pulled out just in time to see and feel my cock spurt long streams of warm cum splash over the swell of her breasts, first the left, then the right, and between. Drools of warm sperm drizzled down the slope of each, some pooling in her cleavage. "Now look at the mess you made," she said in mock seriousness as she ran her fingers through it, sucking them clean.

"And I suppose you want me to lick this up?"

She just smiled, bringing another finger full to her lips. "It is rather tasty. You could feed it to me," she said coyly.

I bent over and started sucking up the globs of cream, paying special attention to the drips on her nipples, stopping when I reached her lips, letting it drip into her mouth before we kissed. When it was all gone, she said, "Shall we get some pizza before we start round two?"

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments