Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Her Home

"I take a teen home from school."

20
9 Comments 9
17.7k Views 17.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I don’t know why I bothered. You get asked to do someone a favour and they just take advantage of you. This time I was meant to give a friend’s seventeen-year-old daughter a lift home from school. School ended and I was waiting in my car, like a knob, for over half an hour. Bad enough was the ride to her home more than half an hour.

Finally, she came out and my slight anger washed away. She was an adorable teenager with a happy go lucky nature about her. She climbed into my car and through her school bag in the backseat. She smiled at me and leant forward, kissing me gently on the cheek. I could feel her braces lightly graze my cheek, making my penis instantly stand to attention.

“Hey Mr R, how are you? Mum told me you were gonna drive me home today. We going to have fun on the way home?”

I smiled as I slowly started to drive away. Lena, like I said, is seventeen, she is as cute as a button and has a lot of sex appeal. Her Latin looks is a real turn on. She obviously knew how to use it with all her boyfriends, I knew she was going to get me in trouble.

I drove onto the highway, increasing the speed. I looked over to see she had her eyes closed and her hand in her skirt. She looked at me and smiled.

“Wanna see it Mr R?”

I blushed. I don’t know what came over me, but I heard myself answer.

“If you show me yours, I’ll show you mine.”

She giggled and right away, unzipped her skirt. I tried to concentrate on my driving as she pulled her top over her head too. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her teenage breasts were puffy and soft. She giggled as she saw my reaction.

“Come on Mr R, you promised. Now show me yours. I bet you have a big penis.”

I was driving. I couldn’t just pull it out without taking my hands off the steering wheel.

“My hands are busy. How’s about you pull down my zip and take it out yourself.”

She giggled again. She leant forward and pulled at my zip. My cock was a bit uncomfortable tucked away in my trousers, I felt a slight relief as she pulled it free. She made a cooing noise as she held my penis.

“Wow, Mr R, it’s so big. It looks so pretty too.”

I knew this girl was going to be the death of me. She smiled as her fingers slowly started to stroke up and down my shaft. Making it hard for me to concentrate on my driving. I could hear her breath heavily as she slowly jerked me off.

“You wanna touch my pussy?” she asked me all innocently.

I laughed. She pulled her panties to one side revealing her bald wet pussy.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

It looked so good I just had to touch her. I reached over and slid my fingers over open pussy. She felt so warm and wet. I had to look at her teen body, she was so sexy.

“How’s about you jerk me off till I cum,” I said.

She smiled and loved the idea. Her hand gripped my cock harder and started to jerk me off. She spat on her hand for more lubricant and jerked me off hard. It felt so good that it was hard to keep my attention on the road. She loved having that sort of power over me.

She leant forward, licking the tip of my cock. I knew what she was doing was a bad idea, but who was I to stop a beautiful girl doing what she obviously loved.

Her mouth wrapped around my cock, sucking on me hard. I was finding it increasingly harder to concentrate. I drove off the highway and onto a side road. I parked the car and sat back and relaxed. The slurping noises she made, really turned me on and her braces on my cock gave me a feeling I have never had before.

I was close and told her so. Her mouth and hand seemed to tighten harder around my cock. It didn’t take long for me to groan and shoot my load in her mouth. She sucked hard, swallowing my load. She squeezed my cock, forcing every last drop out of my cock.

She sat up and smiled sweetly at me. My cock lay on my trousers flaccid and spent. She giggled sweetly at me and pulled her panties to one side. As I put my cock away and started up the car once more she started masturbating. She looked so sweet and innocent and she slipped two fingers in her tight teen hole.

I watched from the corner of my eye as her body arched and writhed in the passenger seat of my car. Her groans filled the car, getting me hard once more. I knew she was having an orgasm and I could tell by the way her body was shaking that she felt good.

She sat back in the afterglow of her orgasm breathing hard.

“You had better get dressed, we’re nearing your home.”

I watched as she slowly got dressed, pulling her top on just in time. I drove onto the driveway and parked the car. She leant forward and kissed me softly on the lips.

“Thanks, Mr R. That’s the best ride home I’ve ever had.”

I smiled back at her and honked the horn to my car. Her mother came out and sauntered over to the car. I knew that’s where the girl got her sexy looks from. As the teenager went into the house, the mother peeked her head into the car window.

“Hey you, thanks for bringing her home. I’m surprised she didn’t try to take advantage of you.”

Little did she know.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments