Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teased to Distraction

"Overwhelming desire...lust and passion"

11
9 Comments 9
6.6k Views 6.6k
514 words 514 words
Recommended Read
He knew she was wearing those boots; the ones that drove him crazy with desire. He knew the creak of the tightly laced black leather as she paced slowly behind him, the particular click of the razor high heels on the hard wood floor as she moved back and forth, back and forth. He knew she was teasing him.

He was kneeling, as she demanded, facing the wall.

“No, no,” she scolded, wagging a long finger tipped with a sharp red nail at him as he tried to look back at her.

“Eyes front,” she chuckled. “You don’t get to see me tonight. Which is a shame, as I swear I have never dressed more wickedly for you.

“Everything you love, everything you love,” she purred as she ran her hands over her firm breasts held tightly in a black lace push up bra beneath her harlot red silk blouse. She popped one more straining button undone as her fingers caressed the material and she grinned. He would love the way her tan flesh spilled out invitingly.

This was the first time his cock had been freed from its chastity cage for perhaps two weeks, and he was just how she wanted him; as stiff as a board and full of cum. His knees were spread and his ass pressed back. She could see his balls hanging heavy beneath him, already wet with cum which oozed from his cock, ran down his shaft and pooled on the boards beneath him as it dripped from his testicles. He groaned and wriggled as she spoke, desperate to touch himself, fully aware it was not allowed.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi

Such a whore she smiled to herself such a whore.

“You like me in my black bra and panties, and my tight blouse, don’t you whore?” she questioned in her baby voice. She caressed herself as she watched him.

“Oh…fuck,” he hissed, his hands balling into fists at his side.

“And my black wool pencil skirt? Hmmm, how it clings to the curves of my ass.” Her hands slid down over her body as she spoke; her tight belly, her shapely hips, back to the rounded globes of her buttocks.

An almost imperceptible turn of his head.

“No!” she snapped. “One look and you never touch me again. You understand?”

His fingers unfurled and he cried out, “Ahhhh.”

“Good,” she smiled. She drew her tight skirt up her long nylon clad legs and pushed her fingers to the wetness between her thighs. “I shaved my cunt too,” she purred.

He put his hands to the wall.

“And these boots,” she grinned, leaning forward, feeling the warm leather with her fingertips. “I let you rub your cock over them once. You remember baby?”

He threw his head back.

“OK,” she said thoughtfully, “do it now if you must!”

“Thank you. Oh God thank you,” he cried out as his right hand slid in and his fingers curled around his straining cock. He pumped and pumped, and grunted as he spattered the wall with cum.

“You’re pathetic,” she smiled.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments