Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Concubine

"Voyeur watches a woman masturbate and then takes her"

22
23 Comments 23
7.5k Views 7.5k
577 words 577 words
Yuki was sitting in her big swivel chair with her legs up on her computer desk, spread wide apart like a whore, with her fingers deep in her cunt, rubbing and circling. I could hear her hard breathing, desperate, close to her climax. She didn't know I was there in the near total dark of the half-lit room.

I had watched the whole thing; how she had parted the hem of her crimson and white antique Kimono, pulled the silk panties aside exposing her soft gooey mound, and started to finger herself. This slim exotic woman reached for liberation of her inner animal-self through orgasm.

I approached the back of her chair silently, watching the flickering light of her computer illuminating the feverish jerking of her hand. It plunged deep in the swamp of her moist folds and glided across the swell of a tight, hairless pussy. She raced toward the convulsions about to come, working familiar ground, her fingers greedily stuffed in her dripping, gaping hole. She was sliding and jerking, head thrown back, her back arched in rigid hunger for release. He saw as she passed into another dimension, locked in her ecstasy, hips jerking, spittle drooling from her lips, hair wet and disheveled like a witch, crying and gasping incoherently.

I placed both of my powerful hands gently on the naked nape of her neck and slid them down inside the front of her robe grasping her small breasts and squeezed her erect, arrogant nipples hard. She jumped in a start, but never let up torturing her clitoris. She exploded with shock and orgasm at the same time, letting out a loud shriek of pleasure-pain, flooding her tapestry cushion with woman-cum.

JuliaNewell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaNewell

I bent to her and kissed her long, matt black hair.

Then, as was our way, she kneeled on the floor at my feet. Her face was pressed to a tiny cloth, breasts squashed hard into the scratchy mat, buttocks high in the air, vagina and anus pointing at the ceiling, and legs slightly apart. She was still trembling from her convulsions, and her juice ran down her thighs.

“I feel so valued, worthy, alive when he uses me,” she said to herself. “I die a little and he saves me. Please let him take me.”

I opened my robe and my long, hard, urgent erection poked out like the bowsprit of a sailing vessel. I placed the purple crinkly head of my penis directly to the opening of her vagina and rubbed the big mushroom head up and down slowly in the moist folds, making sure to abuse her clitoris. She tried her best not to show any feeling, but we both knew she was a volcano preparing to erupt.

Then, I tensed my pelvis and gave a powerful push against her long, ruby-red, ruffled lips. The length of my penis disappeared into her entirely, until my aching balls touched her thighs and my hard belly pressed her anus. She sighed deeply, shaking.

My swinging heavy balls struck her like a hammer as I drew myself back and plunged in again and again. I must have touched her cervix, because she lurched and squealed as if burned with a hot iron.

Then I unleashed a series of massive charges of thick creamy semen which splashed against the walls of her womb. She cried out and fell over, spilling the tea service.

The tiny room smelled exquisitely of the perfume of our sex.

Published 
Written by Tie_Raider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments