Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Corner Table of the Restaurant

"Mister teases Babygirl in public..."

9
6 Comments 6
11.9k Views 11.9k
683 words 683 words

Whenever I look over at my Mister I blush and look away, he notices and it makes him smile. We sit at a corner table, like a booth, so I get to sit next to my Mister just out of sight of most of the busy restaurant.

I know what I’m hungry for and it’s not the food. I crave my Mister’s uncut cock in my mouth, I crave his moans of pleasure and his thick cum on my tongue. I don’t tell him this, I just shyly look over to his lap and imagine his hard cock. He sees me looking and grabs my hand by the wrist and places it on his cock, and I feel it get hard through his pants. I look up into his eyes and my face reddens. I feel my breath get shallow and my pussy get instantly wet.

The waitress comes by our table to take our orders. I go to take my hand off his cock but he holds it there. I look up at him and his handsome face takes my breath away. He orders for us both. I need his cock more than ever, I feel my pussy throbbing with need. I look over to the bathrooms, hoping he could fuck me in there. He sees me looking and says, “No babygirl, behave.”

I feel the frustration build up in me. I feel my Mister’s hand on my thigh, lifting up my little black dress, I feel his finger slightly brush against my pussy and I shiver with need. I spread my legs to allow him access to me. He seems amused by my intense need. I can’t help it my body naturally opens for my Mister.

He feels my panties soaking wet, and tells me to, “Take them off.” Slightly shocked, I merely blush at the idea. He asks once more, only more strictly, and I understand what he’s doing. He’s setting me free. My Mister knows me inside out.

Making sure no one is watching I discreetly slide them off, hand them to him and he slips them into his pocket and says, “Good girl.” My cunt is now dripping.

I feel his hand on my thigh once again and then his finger is rubbing my clit.

nikoll_grey57
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nikoll_grey57

I feel overpowered by the surprise and pleasure,and lean back and spread my legs wider for him. Suddenly a man walks past towards the bathroom and I sit up, flustered. Mister looks amused by this.

Self conscious now, I look around and see other couples, other men, I see some of them looking over at us and I wonder if they knew what my Mister was doing. It turns me on even more, I belong to him and I want them to know it. I lean over and kiss my Mister on the cheek. He looks over at me, grabs my face and kisses me deeply on the mouth.

He puts his hand back up my skirt and starts rubbing my clit again, just right, I feel my body tense up and my face flush. He holds me there tightly, my face hidden slightly by my hair, and I feel my body slowly slipping over the edge, inching closer and closer, and I want to back away and stop but then…

I feel my body overcome by an intense orgasm. Struggling to stay quiet, I pull my mouth from his and bury my head in his shoulder, biting him there as the bliss shoots through my body.

I barely notice as the man makes his way back from the bathroom to his table. I melt into my Mister’s arms and chest and let out a quiet, “Wow,” just under my breath. I feel disbelief and incredible pleasure as My Mister looks at my red cheeks and the smile of pure bliss on my face, kisses me on the forehead and says, “What a very good girl you’ve been for your Mister.”

I smile and wait patiently for our food to be served.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MistersBabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments