Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Desk Job

"Mrs. Watkins is not to be angered during class."

17
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
983 words 983 words

Fuck, she's hot, I thought to myself while taking a long drag on my cigarette. It was a sweltering hot day and I leaned against the school wall taking refuge in the shade. Mrs. Watkins was saying goodbye to her husband and baby by the entrance to the building. Her short skirt showed off plenty of her long legs as she bent down to kiss the kid.

She and her husband had rolled into town from the big city in a black Maserati at the end of August. Our town only had ten thousand souls so the word spread fast about the young hot couple. He had taken a job in the large tech company that had set up shop a few miles outside of town. It was a blessing for us since it had created so many needed jobs in the community.

“She'll see you, you know,” said a sultry voice into my ear.

I jumped in fright and when I turned around, Jessi, the local slut and cocksucker supreme stood behind me. Her boobs dangerously close to popping out of her push-up bra which was clearly visible because she had the three first buttons open on her cut off plaid shirt. Her shorts were tight and her tanned legs went on forever.

“You scared the shit out of me, Jessi.”

When we walked past Mrs. Watkins her husband just drove off and when she saw us she said, “Good morning, Jessi, Mike.”

“Morning.” We said in unison and walked inside.

*****

Our third class that day was with Mrs. Watkins.

“Morning class, I hope you have all done your homework and that you can turn it in at the end of class.” Her voice was quite deep and didn’t fit with her looks. Thick blonde hair cascaded down her back. Blue eyes would tear through you if you gave the wrong answer to a question or came late. Heavy but firm boobs pressed against her blouse and her high heels made her almost impossibly tall.

“Fuck, you are hard,” whispered Jessi who was next to me. Her hand had crept over my thighs and reached my jeans’ zipper. I slapped it away and she giggled.

“Not here, not now,” I whispered, knowing that if she continued I would squirt in my briefs.

At that moment Mrs. Watkins turned around and saw me talking to Jessi.

“Mike, is there something you would like to share with the class?” blue eyes boring into mine.

“Ah, no, no, I don’t think so.”

“Okay, but I want to see you after class.”

Jessi's hand was back on my cock and sure enough, a few minutes later I came in my underwear with a long sigh. Fucking bitch, I hated when she did that.

I sat with my cum soaking into the fabric, first warm and then cold. The sticky fluid stuck my briefs to my shaft and cock head and as it dried it itched like a mother fucker.

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS

Finally, the class was over and I could go to the bathroom and clean up the mess. But first I had to see Mrs. Watkins. Jessi sneaked off with an evil grin on her face.

“Mike, what was that all about, you usually don’t talk in class?” Mrs. Watkins sat on the desk and her skirt had slid up a bit exposing more thigh than it should. I kept my eyes away looking instead at her beautiful angular face with lush lips.

“I’m so sorry, it won’t happen again.”

“Mm... it better not. I am going to let you go with a warning, but next time, I will give you homework.”

“Thanks, and again, I am so sorry.”

While I spoke I noticed that her delicate nose was flaring a bit, like if she was sniffing the air.

“What is that smell?” she said moving her head a bit from side to side, up and down.

“Ah, I have no idea, I can’t smell a thing?”

Her blue eyes were on mine and her lips had parted slightly. She licked her lip and then suddenly knelt before me.

Before I had a chance to stop her she had my pants open and was digging inside my brief.

“Oh yes! I knew it,” she said when she pulled out my shaft covered in dried cum.

“Mrs. Watkins, what are you doing?”

She looked up at me, smile growing and then she began to lick my shaft. From the base to the head, like if she was cleaning it. I began to produce pre-cum that glittered on the tip.

“Mm, lovely,” she said as she licked away a drop.

By now her tentative licks had turned into deep throating me. She gagged as my cock head reached the back of her throat and my balls began to contract, sending their first signals of the explosion of cum that would soon be happening.

“Fuck me, take me here on the desk,” she said and stood up.

“I..I..”

“Shut up and do it!”

She leaned over the desk and bunched up her skirt around her waist. She wore a white thong which I moved to the side before thrusting my cock inside her wet pussy.

“Ah, yes, yes, just like that, fuck me, fuck me,” she moaned.

Mrs. Watkins was much tighter than I had thought and as I grabbed her hips and pounded her she pushed back at me.

She reached behind and grabbed my balls. That’s when I came. With a long moan I emptied myself inside her and when I pulled out, my cum ran down her inner thighs.

She turned and let her skirt down again. “Thanks, I needed that. See you on Wednesday.”

I turned around and walked out, my head was spinning and I felt like I was about to faint. What the fuck had just happened?”

 

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments