Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dreamy Flight

17
12 Comments 12
6.1k Views 6.1k
305 words 305 words
“Damn you, push that tongue deeper, deeper damn it. Yes, that feels so fucking good!” she screamed out at him.

He did as he was told, pushing his tongue deep into her pussy, reaching for the deepest places he could touch her. His nose was buried against her engorged clit and every time he moved it would rub against it.

Panting, she grabbed his hair and pulled his face towards her clit. Getting the idea of what she wanted he took her clit between his lips and started sucking on it. He then rammed two fingers into her pussy deep and hard causing her to gasp. He worked them in and out of her pussy like a piston in overdrive.

All she could do was lie back and moan, whimpering and panting at this point. She could feel her orgasm building; it was building like a volcano deep within her. Just as she erupted in climax she could feel her body shaking. As she continued in the throes of her orgasm her body shook even more violently.

Suddenly her eyes flew open and she was staring into the face of the male flight attendant asking if she was okay. She quickly looked around and realized she was the center of attention in first class. All the passengers were just staring at her with looks ranging from horrified to outright desire.

“Ma’am, I’m sorry for waking you but you were having a very vivid dream and disturbing the other passengers.”

Feeling the need for some privacy, she stood and fled to the restroom. She stepped in and closed the door quickly. Standing there trying to gather herself, she noticed her light grey yoga pants had a spreading wet spot in the crotch. Quickly looking at herself in the mirror she muttered, “Oh my god!”
Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments