Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gypsy Girl Adventures: A Flash Story

"A man on a vacation with his family meets The Gypsy Girl."

16
9 Comments 9
6.6k Views 6.6k
986 words 986 words

“Dad, dad!”

“What?” I said a bit distracted by the three hot girls playing pool outside the little corner shop my son and I was heading to.

My son grabbed my hand as we crossed the street and as soon as we hit the sidewalk he let go and ran up to the ice-cream box outside and pressed his face against the glass top.

I slowly walked past the girls playing pool and took in their tight pert asses and round teen-boobs. I know, I am a dog but after eighteen years of marriage I think I deserve to look at the eye candy and there was plenty on this holiday island my family and I had gone too.

My wife, Helen and my daughter, Emely, lay by the hotel pool but I didn’t like to fry myself like a slice of bacon so I had taken my son, Carl, across the street for an ice-cream.

“Which one should I get?” Carl asked.

I looked at the board trying to figure out what each ice-cream had in them. It was all in Spanish but I made out vanilla, and chocolate, but some of the others were lost on me.

“Can I help you?” said a soft sensual voice next to me.

When I turned to it and it belonged to one of the pool players. She had black curly hair, black eyes and a tan that was very deep. Her lips looked soft and lush and as she spoke again white teeth flashed. I didn’t hear what she said because my eyes lingered on her round boobs that were covered by a little fabric, which I guess you could call a bikini but showed of much more than it should.

“Yeah, dad, the one she says,” I heard Carl say.

I opened the box and at the same time met the young women’s gaze. As my son dug for his ice-cream she said, “Maybe you would want one too?”

“Nah, I’m alright, thanks.”

I gave Carl some money and he went inside to pay.

“I’m Esmeralda, maybe you want to hang out later?” she said when my son was gone.

I stared at her for a while to see if she was joking with me but saw no signs of laughter.

“Sorry, I got my wife and daughter at the pool.”

She gave me a wink and said, “Sure, but if you get bored, I’ll be here around eleven tonight.”

I didn’t have a chance to answer her because Carl came back out and dragged me away towards the hotel on the other side of the street, away from Esmeralda and her hot tight body and towards my wife’s not so sexy body, life sucked.

 

*****

 

For the rest of the day I couldn’t get Esmeralda out of my head and by the time the buffet dinner was served I had made up my mind.

iamhorny943
Online Now!
Lush Cams
iamhorny943

I would make an excuse and go and see her. I needed to know what such a young woman wanted with a man in his fifties.

After dinner there was a show by the pool and I gulped down a few gin tonics before the watch on my arm showed it was five minutes to eleven.

“Honey, I can’t stand this any longer, I’m going for a walk,” I said to my wife meaning the two clowns on stage.

“Oh, okay, don’t be gone too long.”

When I walked out onto the sidewalk I realized it was pitch black outside. The pool area had been well lit but here I saw almost nothing. Two streetlight shone a weak light and in it I saw a figure walking fast from my right towards the little shop, it was Esmeralda.

The shop was closed at this time and in the darkness we met by the pool table.

“I didn’t think you would come,” she said.

“Well, I did, so what did you want?”

She was dressed in a short white summer dress and had her hair loose. A couple of people walked past us on the sidewalk but didn’t notice us.

Esmeralda jumped up on the pool table and pulled me in between her legs. “I want your cock,” she whispered.

I wasn’t shocked because I had suspected she wanted something like it but the way she had said it was so sensual that all I could say was a weak, “Okay.”

She fumbled with my shorts and when they dropped she stuck her hand in my briefs and sighed when she found me hard and ready.

At the same time my hands had caressed her thighs and now my fingers were on a straight course for her panties but to my delight, I found none. Just a shaved pussy with a wet slit.

“Here, I’ll do it,” she said and guided my cock to her pussy. Once there she opened her legs a bit wider and pulled me closer.

I sighed as my thick shaft slid into the tightest pussy I had ever tried in my life. I gasp escaped her lips as I began to fuck her.

Sweat built up and as we reached climax she said, “Pull out,”

I did and she jerked me off until I came over her thigh and watched as my cum ran down onto the pool table.

She jumped off, gave me a kiss and disappeared in the darkness.

Once back with my family I sat down and ordered another drink.

“Daddy, did you have a nice walk? Did you see that pretty girl who we met earlier?”

I felt my wife’s eyes bore into my face and I took a long sip on my drink which had just arrived.

“So, you are at it again, you fucking dog?” whispered my wife.

“Sorry, honey, shit just happens, I guess.”

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments