Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Princess Chronicles - The Elliptical

"Sex in the gym locker room."

5
6 Comments 6
4.9k Views 4.9k
437 words 437 words
Today it happened....

He scared me to death…

My eyes are closed…

On the elliptical....

In my head…

No cares in the world.

My waist is surrounded, the arms are big, hard, defined, non-giving, pulling me off the elliptical. My hands are secured behind my back, before I can even begin flailing from the sudden attack. Tossed over his shoulder, down the steps he went. I'm bouncing around, headphones still on my ears. The stairs seem so long and time seems to stand still. A door opens and the carpet changes to tile like in a bathroom. I can not even think with headphones still blaring in my ears, the world is just music in my ears.

In a delirious mind, my bearings will not settle. Plopped down on the floor, scared to move, I feel him sitting in front of me. Eyes closed, I'm scared to open them. Nothing can hurt me if I can't see it, right?

My ponytail is grabbed, pulling me ever so close between his legs. I open my eyes. His other hand pulls out his dick and pushes it against my lips. His very hard dick. I open my mouth and he pulls my head closer as he shoves his hard cock deep into my mouth. He instantly cums down my throat. So confused, unable to think, he starts to fuck my mouth, all the while still spewing his large load.

About the time I feel him relax he pulls me to my feet and pushes my head down on the bench. Roughly he takes hold, pulls my pants down and rams his large dick deep in my pussy. I am so wet. He is pounding harder and harder, holding my ass wide open. The walls are contracting around the cock intruding my wet fuck box. His dick gets to its maximum hardness. I'm about to cum when he pulls out and slams right into my ass. He feels my body tense. He knows he made me cum. The juices are running down my leg to the floor. I know there is a smirk on his face as I feel the slap on my ass as he continues to fuck my ass like he has not fucked me in months. He's merciless, no pausing as he pounds my ass. Minutes later he fills my ass with his warm load.

He pulls one of my earphones off saying, "go finish your work-out, stop wiggling that ass on that machine!" As he leaves he reminds me, "Princess, your punishment for cumming will be discussed on the ride home."

"Damn it!"

... to be continued

Published 
Written by TxPrincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments