Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Season - Sylvie Ski's Val d'Isere

"Teenage chalet girl Sylvie discovers sex on the slopes."

5
6 Comments 6
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
The beckoning look was all she needed to realise why Maynor had held her back from the group. Alone together as the gondola cleared the hut, he reached out his hands. Sylvie took them as she stepped across and straddled his lap. Their eyes locked as their lips came together, soft yet hungry, opening immediately to let their tongues touch.

How much had she wanted this? They'd flirted constantly since he'd arrived two days ago, leading the group staying at the chalet that week. Rich, confident, he'd kept her waiting, but she didn't care now that his hands cradled her ass and her hands slid down to his crotch. She could feel his dick. fat and firm, even through the ski clothes. She rubbed him, pleased to find his cock as long and thick as she'd expected.

"All the way up," he whispered in her ear. "Six minutes to the top."

Sylvie knew what he meant. If she hadn't, the strong but gentle pulling down on her waist would have given her the hint. Maynor opened his legs as Sylvie slid to her knees. He unbuckled the top of his trousers as she zipped down the fly. He bulged huge in his shorts. She moved close as she freed the length of him from the cotton elastic and let his cock pop out onto her face. She looked up at him, eyes on eyes, as his long dick rested on her pretty features. They both smiled. Sylvie opened her mouth and ran it up his length, side on, his firm cock slipping through her freshly painted red lips. She saw the fresh snow on the mountain peaks and the clear blue sky as her mouth reached the tip of his penis.

The absurdity of the setting grabbed Sylvie for a moment, pushing her excitement further. She kissed the head of his cock before slowly opening her lips and lowering her head. Keeping her lips tight, she moved her mouth down as Maynor slowly raised his hips. Sliding in deep, she heard him moan as his glands nestled into the back of her throat. He played it so cool but she knew the moan was reluctant, animal, uncontainable. Sylvie held his cock there, her lips in a firm round grip on the base of his shaft. Her wet, silky tongue moved round him, his swollen head feeling the swallow in her throat. For some reason she'd never before felt compelled to suck this deep, to prove she could take all of a guy, to be this satisfying for a man.

Sylvie's pussy was already soaking through her underwear yet somehow, the heat in her cunt increased as she realised something about herself, about him: this was where she wanted to be - on her knees, sucking his cock, wherever he wanted it to happen. She began moving her head, taking her lips to his tip, licking him, then enveloping him again, taking it all. Sylvie could feel the throb of his thick cock quicken as her lips rode up and down his shaft. She moved faster on the bulging slippery head, bringing her hand up to stroke him, ready to swallow a heavy load of cum. It seemed though, that Maynor wasn't ready to let go. He raised her head up off his dick and smiled as he stood her up and turned her round.

With her back to him he eased his thumbs inside the waist of her ski trousers, leggings and panties, bending her forward a little as he pulled them all down to her knees. Oh fuck. She felt her wet underwear peel away from her hungry pussy and the cold mountain air on her buttocks. He bent her forward a little more, admiring the view of her succulent ass. Then, hands on her naked hips, he manoeuvred her down on to him.

Maynor's upright cock slid straight into her hot wet cunt, the tip of him parting the lips, the head pushing her open and going deep, deep, deep up into her. She settled her weight right down, taking every inch of him. She could feel the surge of her climax building almost immediately as he entered her.

KateDegales
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateDegales



She'd wanted him inside her since she first set eyes on him. Last night she'd lain awake at midnight, sure he'd sneak into her room. As she'd lay there thinking of him, her hand had unconsciously slipped into her panties, her fingers finding her clit. She'd had to slip one into her wet slit and bring herself to orgasm to be able to sleep. And now, less than eight hours later, she was halfway up a mountain, about to cum with his big dick deep inside her.

She'd bounced on his cock only half a dozen times when she tipped over the edge. Groaning, tensing, buckling, her snatch gripping tight on his shaft as the climax consumed her. She'd felt him let go as she peaked, his hard cock in spasm inside her as he came, pumping his cum deep in her cunt.

She wanted to sit there, feel the fullness but already he was lifting her off him. Shit, they were approaching the top of the mountain! She came up off his cock and pulled up her underwear in one movement. She was going to feel his cum and her juices all over her pussy and ass all the way down the slope. He had tucked in his cock and she had just fastened her trousers as they reached the lift station.

Maynor exited first, lifting their skis from the clip and carrying both sets towards the door. She was flushed, her legs unsteady as she stepped out. She was wondering if she would even be able to ski without having a rest first, when she glanced into the control room. She glowed redder when she saw six sets of eyes on her. A pretty smirking female ski instructor. Five guys - shit -one scowling, one smiling, three grinning and laughing, thumbs up. How could they ... oh fuck, the in-car CCTV on a bank of screens behind them! Oh fuck!

Sylvie wanted to get away quickly but she had to sit outside the station for a minute to recover the use of her legs and try to slow her heartbeat. She had waved Maynor and the others to go ahead. They did. She was just the help after all, the chalet girl, the slutty, fucking, chalet bitch. As she thought this, the female ski instructor, who'd seen it all, came out and sat down beside her. Sylvie groaned inside but the girl sounded sweet when she spoke.

"Don't worry, it's not recorded and it's certainly not the first time the guys have seen that in the cars. I started as a chalet girl here. You know what my friend told me, first season, she said, always carry spare underwear. Do you know, I thought she meant socks to change while ski-ing! Ha-ha, can you believe? No. Always wear sexy panties and always carry a spare pair, cause there's something in the mountain air that seems to make you want cock all day long!"

Sylvie was astonished. She turned to smile at the girl. A new friend, she surely thought, just as the girl slipped a lacy pair of panties into Sylvie's jacket pocket.

The girl leaned closer and whispered, "You can see I still follow that rule. Just yesterday I gave a private tour to one of the visiting oligarchs and his model wife. Ten minutes after she'd left for the spa we'd steered off piste into the woods and I let him fuck me in the ass."

What the hell? thought Sylvie.

The girl actually brushed Sylvie's ear now as she whispered, "I'll want those panties back by the way. Even if it means removing them myself!" And with that she skied off.

Sylvie slowly returned to equilibrium and smiled. One hand was in her pocket on the silky panties. She clipped on her skis, looking out to the blue sky and fresh snow. I think I'm going to enjoy being a chalet girl, thought Sylvie...

Published 
Written by StrongBlue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments